Sawako Ariyoshi ~ Bungo Stray Dogs OC #7

Name: Sawako Ariyoshi

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/Herself

Sexuality: Pansexual Panromantic

Birthday: January 2nd

Zodiac: Capricorn

Species: Human

Blood Type: O-

Status: Alive

Affiliation: The Hunting Dogs

Ability: The River Of The Doctor

Sawako's ability is a healing ability where she is able to heal others with her blood. Her blood can either be injected into the body of the person who is wounded (a patient), or be applied on their skin, or applied directly into the wound. It will take a few moments, but once the blood is applied, the patient will quickly begin to heal. This ability works for disease as well, (including ability-caused disease like the vampires), but does not work on ailments that have not been caused by an injury. (Such as life-long blindness)

Personality:

Sassy,

Airheaded,

Cocky,

Blunt,

Loyal,

Merciful,

Anti-social,

Likes:

Jouno,

Sweet foods,

The Ocean,

Stuffed animals,

Pillow forts,

Fairy lights,

Succulents,

Paint,

Flowers,

Driving at night,

Energy drinks,

Long naps,

Small animals,

Soft things,

Coffee,

Hot Chocolate,

Playing games,

Dislikes:

Cold drinks,

Alcohol,

The smell of gasoline,

Tecchou acting so "clingy" towards Jouno,

Being cold,

Loud noises,

Hearing people cry,

Hobbies:

Gardening,

Gaming,

Working out,

Fears:

Fear of sharks,

Fear of death,

Fear of pain,

Fear of loosing the people you care about,

Fear of needles,

Body Type:

Very athletic,

Medium chest,

Average shoulders,

Average hips,

Thick thighs,

Big butt,

Eye Color: Dark teal

Hair Color: Black with a single blonde streak

Hair Style:

As a child, Sawako's hair was always down.

Currently it's in two high ponytails.

Hair Length:

As a kid her hair was shoulder length.

Currently, Sawako's hair is lower back length.

Height: 4'11

Weight: 108 lbs

Skin Tone: Tan

Clothing Style:

It is unknown what Sawako wore as a child, but it is assumed that she was often seen wearing a white dress and hat that may have mimicked one of a nurse.

As an adult, Sawako usually wears the Hunting Dogs uniform, a dark red gakuran jacket and matching pants, a black belt with a gold buckle, knee-high black boots, a red hat, black fingerless gloves, and sometimes a dark red cape.

Casually, Sawako wears a slightly oversized button-down white shirt over a sage green skirt, a black vest, black tights, knee-high sage green boots, and fingerless gloves.

Love Interest:

Sawako has a massive crush on Saigaku Jouno, she started liking him after joining him in the Hunting Dogs and has been following ever since. She's always been impressed by how perceptive he is even thought he's blind and often gushes about how incredible he is to other people. She shows her love with words of affirmation and acts of service.

Background:

The sounds of screams and the smell of death were the first memories of one, Sawako Ariyoshi. Growing up in a war zone wasn't the most ideal situation for a child, but it wasn't her choice. Her ability had caused the young Sawako to be taken away to an army base at the age of seven so that she would be able to heal the soldiers. Though this would be considered unfortunate or even depressing by others, the young Sawako saw no problem with it. She was fed, given clothing, and well-taken care of. She was happy. She even had a girl that was like her whom she considered her sister, her name was Akiko Yosano. They were very close and were almost always seen together, and when Sawako reflects on her time in the army, she often finds Akiko as the main reason that Sawako could keep going.

Until one day, Sawako woke up and Akiko wasn't there.

She was told by the commanders that she had been sent to a mental hospital, yet didn't tell her why. Sawako became the only true nurse in the entire army base for a few months longer until the war was over. And when it was, she was just thrown away into the streets without any warning. She had nowhere to go, she was so far away from home that she almost had no possible way to get back on foot, so she laid what she could to survive without a home.

She made it to the age of fourteen before an old man with spiky silver hair approached her. "Excuse me, are you Sawako Ariyoshi?"

"...Yes...?" Sawako said with a questioning tone. The older man smiled and offered his hand to her. He offered to save her from her horrible living situation, and so Sawako took his hand. Sawako was soon taken in by the old man, who was named Fukuchi.

Later, Sawako was appointed to the Hunting Dogs, and underwent surgery to make her ability much stronger.

Extra Information:

She is still trying to get in contact with Akiko and find her again.

She made a blood pact with Akiko back in the army, saying that they would never abandon each other.