Khepri ~ Genshin Impact OC #5

Name:

Name:

Khepri

Age:

Unknown

Gender:

Non-binary

Pronouns:

They/Them/Theirs/Themself/She/Her/Hers/Herself

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Species:

Desert Fox (Like Tighnari)

Blood Type:

B-

Birthday:

May 27th

Zodiac:

Gemini

Vision:

Geo

Weapon:

Khepri's weapon is a large claymore, it's almost as big as she is. The blade is a light gold color, and the hilt is golden yellow with many, MANY sapphires decorating the whole thing. Near the hilt is an Egyptian blue Ankh.

Attacks:

Khepri's main attack is swinging their claymore around and around, kinda like Noelle does.

Khepri's Elemental Skill is stabbing their sword into the ground and forming a shield around theirself and their teammates. The attack also activates the crystallize affect on any enemy near her.

Khepri's Elemental Burst is creating a sandstorm around themself, doing damage to any enemy around them. It also creates the crystallize affect.

Nation:

Sumeru

Love Interest:

Khepri's love interest is Cyno, they love how incredibly serious but slightly caring he is. They first met him after they were finished fighting a pair of Eremite Galehunters. She was almost about to pass out from exhaustion, they were injured and could barely move. Before they fell unconscious, Cyno appeared and dragged her into somewhere with shade. They fell asleep and he stayed with them until they woke up, patching them up.

Khepri has been by his side ever since, they show their love for him with words of affirmation and quality time.

They really like it when Cyno tries to make jokes with a straight face and when no one laughs he has to explain it. She thinks it's adorable.