Mengyao ~ Genshin Impact OC #6

Name: Mengyao

Name: Mengyao

Age: 18

Sex: Female

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Sexuality: Unknown

Birthday: July 21st

Zodiac: Leo

Blood Type: B-

Species: Human

Vision: Pyro

Nation: Liyue

Weapon:

Mengyao's main weapon is a Catalyst, it is a red, thick, spinning ring with a few, small white clouds floating around it, and gold details. It has a bigger ring floating around the whole thing, the outer ring is dark red with gold accents and black gemstones. The catalyst's center ring glows red at night. The catalyst itself is called "Eye Of the Storm".

Attacks:

Mengyao's main attack is using her catalyst to shoot fire at their enemy, when attacking, Mengyao takes gentle steps and graceful jumps backwards.

Mengyao's elemental skill is creating a ring of fire around herself in the shape of a Chinese dragon. The ring continuously heals her up 600+ HP (depending on how leveled up she is, and what her talents are leveled up to) every two seconds, the ring does this five times before disappearing.

Mengyao's elemental burst is twirling around in a circle with her arms above her head, she then jumps in the air while twirling and when she lands a giant red, spirit-like, Chinese dragon surrounds her, creating many slashing motions around her each time she attacks. The dragon surrounds her and attacks everything around her for a total of twenty seconds, her burst also heals her the more damage she does.

Love Interest:

Mengyao is absolutely infatuated with Shikanoin Heizou. She fell in love with him when she was spending time in Inazuma. She thinks his rebelliousness is quite attractive, and she loves his intelligence. She gets very flustered around him and tends to slip up a lot when he's near. She shows her love for him with words of affirmation and gift giving.

Personality:

Stern,

Usually follows the rules,

Loves new things,

Gets easily embarrassed,

Comes off as demanding,

Protective over Xinyan,

Falls in love easily,

Tsundere,