Carol Lewis ~ Bungo Stray Dogs OC #6

Name: Carol Lewis

Name: Carol Lewis

Age: 22

Gender: Female

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/Herself

Sexuality: Straight

Birthday: December 10th

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Species: Human

Blood Type: B-

Status: Alive

Occupation: Spy / Informant

Affilation: The Guild

Personality:

Bubbly,

A little bit delusional,

Sympathetic,

Emotional,

Very intelligent,

Very trusting of others,

Childish,

Creative,

Lazy,

Mischievous,

Likes:

Carbonated drinks,

Karl, (Poe's raccoon)

Tricking people,

Puppets,

Writing,

Reading books,

Playing chess,

Stuffed animals,

Music boxes,

Photography,

Snails,

Mushrooms,

Reading manga,

Dreaming,

People she deems "amusing",

Drawing,

Games of skill and intelligence,

Dislikes:

Dark rooms,

Dull colors,

People she finds boring,

Dumb people,

Dogs,

being told what to do,

Rough textures,

Quiet places,

Wet things on her skin, (lotion, sunscreen, etc.)

Hobbies:

Playing games,

Writing,

Reading,

Sleeping,

Fears:

Fear of death,

Fear of snakes,

Fear of the ocean,

Illnesses/Mental Conditions:

ADHD

Body Type:

Narrow shoulders,

Medium chest,

Average butt,

Wide-ish hips,

Thick thighs,

Slim, but not fit,

Very flexible,

Eye Color: Bright Blue

Hair Color: Dirty blonde

Hair Style:

Usually, Carol's hair is down

Sometimes, Carol's hair is in a low ponytail,

Hair Length: Carol's hair is lower back length,

Height: 5'0

Weight: 114 lbs

Skin Tone: Tan

Clothing Style: Warm/Comfy

Usually, Carol wears a puffy, oversized light blue sweater that's falls off her shoulders, over a white sleeveless blouse, a white pleated skirt with two light blue lines, black Mary Jane's, puffy off-white leg warmers, and off-white arm gloves.

Ability: Alice in The Wonderland Mirror

Carol's ability allows her to trap anyone she wishes in a dream or nightmare based on their own fears and desires. She herself can decide if the target has a nightmare or dream, if she decides that the target deserves a nightmare, she will terrorize them with horrible visions of their worst nightmares. This is occasionally used by Carol as a form of torture, for if the victim fears pain, they will feel intense pain. While, if Carol wishes to give the target a dream, they will be imagine their greatest desires. Only she can end these nightmares or dreams. This ability does not work for Carol herself, and it upsets her.

Love interest:

Carol has a great affection for Edgar Allan Poe. She thinks that he's adorable and wishes that he would create a story that she can trap herself inside of. She loves to spend time with him and often thinks of him as her best friend. She thinks that he might be the most interesting person in her life. She shows her love with acts of service and gift giving.

Background:

Carol's obsession with both novels and escapism became prevalent when she was a young girl. And it is often why she says that she doesn't remember having a real childhood.

Growing up, Carol could never remember a time when she wasn't locked inside of her house without the sounds of screaming around her. The place she lived in was not her home, at least, it didn't feel like that in her heart. It was a strange place, dark and barren, filled with the sounds of desperate cries and screams of pain. It was a place of nightmares. Each cut, each scream of anger, each bruise left on Carol's skin by the people who were supposed to protect her was no longer a cause for her worry by the time she was nine. The pain was simply routine. Every night the thoughts raced through her brain, "Is this what love is?".

Every mistake was met with more cuts. More shoving. More time in a room all alone. No matter what she did, no matter how many apologies she yelled out, she would always end up in the same state. Alone, in the dark, and broken.

The only thing that seemed to sooth Carol's aching body and heart was the old books left in the closet under the stairs. In the children's stories she would read, pain wasn't something the characters had to worry about. They didn't have to bleed every single day like she did, there was always a light at the end of a tunnel for them. One that she wished she could see for herself. But she didn't need a light, as long as these stories were there for her.

Carol can't remember how she got away from her home, how she finally broke away and joined The Guild. Maybe it was by chance, maybe she ran away, maybe she was finally found by the police and taken to a safe place? But Carol never really cared... As long as she was finally free from the pain. No longer, would her blood stain the pages of her lovely portals to another world.

She was free.

Extra Information:

She occasionally abuses psychedelic drugs to escape into her own world.