Haruyo Mei Kobayashi ~ Jujutsu Kaisen OC #4

Name: Haruyo Mei-Kobayashi

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/Herself

Sexuality: Polysexual

Birthday: December 1st

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Species: Human

Blood Type: A

Status: Alive

Cursed Technique:

Haruyo's cursed technique allows her to create beautiful flowers out of her cursed energy. These flowers can release spores, and if a cursed spirit or opponent happens to inhale them, her cursed energy flows into their body and eats at them from the inside like a poison. These flowers can also release cursed energy into the bodies of the target if the petals come in contact with their skin. Haruyo can also dictate the potency of the poison, the petals can either kill her opponent, or leave them temporarily immobilized. Depends on the amount of cursed energy she uses. (Haruyo has been training her cursed technique for years)

Domain Expansion: "The Oasis of Venus"

Haruyo's domain expansion traps her opponent in a beautiful space. The opponent finds themselves in a field filled with spider lilies of all different pastel colors. In the middle of the domain, there is a bright red tori gate that the enemy finds themself under when they enter the domain. When the enemy is in the domain, Haruyo will begin to count down from ten. When she reaches zero, the spider lilies will all turn red and release dark pollen-like particles into the air. If the enemy was to inhale them, the pollen will begin to grow into flowers in an instant inside their lungs, starting to poison them slowly. First, the victim becomes numb, second, they loose all control of their body, third, they pass out, and fourth, they die.

Personality:

Relaxed,

Positive,

A little bit cocky,

Kind,

Very understanding,

A little bit antagonistic,

Gentle,

Childish,

Likes:

Tempura,

Vocaloid music,

Bubblegum,

Playing games,

Spending time inside,

Studying,

Animals,

Sleeping,

Romance,