Kemi ~ Ninjago : Masters of Spinjutsu OC

Name:

Name:

Kemi

Age:

14-16

Sex:

Female

Gender:

Female

Pronouns:

She/her/hers/herself

Sexuality:

Asexual Lesbian

Blood Type:

AB+

Birthday:

July 26th

Zodiac:

Leo

Species:

Human

Love Interest:

TBD

Personality:

Kinda serious,

Annoyed easily,

Sarcastic,

Acts like the big sister of the group,

Kind to people she cares about,

A liiiittle protective over her sibling, Blake,

Responsible,

Likes jokes,

Protective over children, (She was even protective of Lloyd when he was still a kid, and still is)

Likes:

Kids,

The elderly,

Tea,

Nature,

Wires,

Calm nights,

The moon,

Sensei Wu,

Lloyd,

Cole,

Nya,

Her sibling,

Water,

Swimming,

Her ninja outfit,

Dark places,

Shuriken,

Dislikes:

Kai,

Jay,

Zane,

Loud people,

Garmadon,

Oni,

Intense situations,

Clocks,

Repetitive noises,

Hobbies:

Meditating,

Training,

Stargazing,

Fears:

Fear of loosing someone you love,

Fear of death,

Hair color:

White with black splotches,

Hair style:

Half-up half-down with buns

Eye color:

her right eye is violet while the left is black

Body type:

Plot twist, she's a Lego Block

Skin tone:

Plot twist, she's a Lego block

Height:

4'10

Weight:

98 lb

Voice:

Lauren Synger

(Basically Allison Angel from BATIM )

Master of:

Kemi is the elemental master of light, meaning she is the Violet Ninja. She has the power to control and create light, for example, she can create small balls and bursts of light, kind of like flash grenades, but she can also prevent light from reaching her enemy's eyes, making it so they can't see. She can also do things such as turn a bright room dark, or make dead light bulbs bright again, one more thing she can do is make herself and others invisible. Her spinjustu is silver.

Family:

Blake is the elemental master of shadows and is Kemi's sibling.

Blake and Kemi's parents are dead, they were the elemental masters of light and shadow.

Background:

Kemi and Blake were the children of two Elemental masters, one of shadow and one of light who fought alongside Wu. One day, when the two elemental masters were out fighting others with Wu, the two were attacked and Wu tried to save them, but ended up ending their lives instead.

Wu then took in Kemi and Blake when they were young and raised them as his own out of guilt.

When Kemi and Blake were not much older than four, they wandered away from Wu and into a dark forest, the two siblings got so deep into the forest they couldn't see through the trees. After a long time, the siblings were found by two elemental deities, one of the moon, and the other of the sun. The deity of the moon took Kemi's hand, and the deity of the sun took Blake's, causing bleached splotches to appear in Blake's black hair and one of their eyes to turn golden. While dark splotches appeared in Kemi's hair and one of her light purple eyes turned black.

The two deities lead Kemi and Blake back to Wu, and then disappeared.

NOSTALGIAAAA-