Nicolette Jane Eastwood ~ Black Butler OC

Name:

Name:

Nicolette Jane Eastwood

Age:

14

Nicknames:

Princess - Her Parents

Lady Nico - Ceil Phantomhive

Gender:

Female

Pronouns:

She/Her/Hers

Species:

Human

Status:

Alive

Zodiac Sign:

Cancer

Birthday:

July 6th

Love Interest and Facts:

Nicolette isn't afraid of her feelings for Ciel Phantomhive, if she's afraid of anything it's him marrying Elizabeth. She's known Ciel for a long time, when she was a child she considered him her closest and only friend, he still is still her closest friend. Her mother found out she was in love with Ciel... So she set up an arranged marriage with a much older man... Nicolette plans to run away with or without Ciel when she's old enough so she doesn't have to marry that creep.

Personality:

​​​​​​​Very Intelligent,

Hides herself behind a fake smile,

has a need to be perfect,

Doesn't like to overly-depend on people,

Afraid of being a bother,

Quiet,

A good listener,

Always thinks things through,

Comes off as shy,

Very positive,

A little bit of a bookworm,

Likes:

​​​​​​​Tea,

The warmth of fire,

Ciel,

Sebastian,

Money,

Chess,

Medicine,

Clothes,

Dancing,

Painting,

Libraries,

Flowers,

Books,

The smell of roses, cinnamon, pine needles, and new books, (If you know, you know)

Sugar,

Mens clothing,

​​​​​​​Dislikes:

​​​​​​​Makeup,

Older men,

Dark places,

Knives,

Her mother,

Poison,

Corsets,

Very fancy dresses,

​​​​​​​Body type:

Hourglass shaped,

Pretty skinny,

Small chest,

Average ass,

Small thighs,

Narrow shoulders,

Facial Features:

​​​​​​​Round face,

Average nose,

Round, icy blue eyes,

long eyelashes,

A small scar on her cheek that's almost unnoticeable,

Light freckles,

Thin lips,

Thin eyebrows,

Hair:​​​​​​​

Dark blue color,

Long and straight with bangs,

a black streak that she hides,

​​​​​​​Weight:​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

92.8 lb (Her mother doesn't let her eat much)

​​​​​​​Height:​​​​​​​

4'10

​​​​​​​Clothing Style:

​​​​​​​Currently: Currently Nicolette wears long, colorful, dresses, usually in light blue, red, pink, purple, or emerald green. They have long sleeves with lace trim, she wears white stockings, black Mary Jane style shoes, and a tight corset underneath her dress her mom forces her to wear. She really likes wearing boys clothes though.

Past: In the past she wore similar dresses, stockings, and shoes, but without a corset.

​​​​​​​Backstory:

​​​​​​​Nicolette was born into a rich family, her father left her mother because she was "Unfaithful" , so Nicolette's mother had to raise her alone with her two maids, Annabelle and Octavia. Nicolette was raised to be a proper lady, to never to speak unless spoken too, to always be polite, to never engage herself with people less fortunate than her, and to always smile. No matter how terrible she felt.

This rule, to always smile, was driven into Nicolette's mind as a young child, when she broke this rule infront of Octavia or her mother, she would be locked in a closet for hours with no food, water, or anything to pass the time with. Annabelle eventually stood up to Nico's mother but was then fired and sent away. Nicolette soon started being forced to eat the least amount of food possible, and she needed to wear makeup and corsets so she could be "Attractive enough for the men." But Nicolette wasn't interested in being sold off to marriage, she wanted to be a scholar. She spent hours in her library with her dear family friend Ciel. It made her feel like her life wasn't slowly killing her.

Her mother brought her to parties and balls to advertise her daughter to much older, richer men. But Nico always ran away from them. She started being punished more for running away. This trauma still haunts Nico to this day and she's terrified of her mother, she can't stand to be near her.

​​​​​​​Illnesses:​​​​​​​

PTSD,

Anxiety,

​​​​​​​Fears:

​​​​​​​Fear of men,

Fear of being hated,

Fear of being all alone,