Kiyohime Yosei ~ Naruto & Naruto Shippuden OC

Name: Kiyohime Yosei

Age:

13 (Naruto)

15 (Naruto Shippuden)

19 (The Last)

31 (Boruto)

Gender: Female

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/Herself

Sexuality: Bisexual

Birthday: September 24th

Zodiac: Libra

Blood Type: O

Species: Human

Status: Alive

Affiliation:

(Previously) The Hidden Mist Village

Teka

Hebi

Love Interest:

Kiyohime has a very, very subtle affection towards Sasuke but she really doesn't understand why. She hated him when she first met him all the way up until she learn about his past. She feels immense sympathy for him, but hates how he takes it out on the people he cares about. She often worries about him and lashes out at him often, but she does care about him. She shows her affection with acts of service.

Kakkei Genkai: Ketsuekigan

The Yosei clan's Kakkei Genkai is called Blood Release. Blood release allows the Yosei Clan to control the blood within both their own bodies, and in the bodies of other living beings. When they do this, the white's and irises of the users eyes turn into a bright red. Blood release is derived from Water release and metal release.

Jutsu:

Blood Release : Human Puppet Technique: This jutsu is used specifically used by the Yosei clan, this Jutsu controls the blood inside of an opponent to control them like a puppet while the opponent is unable to resist. This jutsu also works on corpses.

Blood Release : Exploding Blood Technique: This jutsu is specifically used by the Yosei clan. This jutsu works by using the blood of the jutsu user by splattering it on an object or opponent, then making it explode.

Blood Release : Blood Transfer: This jutsu is specifically used by the Yosei clan. With this jutsu, you are able to transfer blood from one body to another. This is often used as a medical procedure.

Blood Release : Explosion: This jutsu is specifically used by the Yosei clan, but it is considered a 'forbidden jutsu'. This jutsu is used against an opponent to make all of the blood in their body explode, killing them.