Raicho Hiratsuka ~ Bungo Stray Dogs OC #3

Name: Raicho Hiratsuka

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/Herself

Sexuality: Pansexual

Birthday: November 16th

Zodiac: Scorpio

Species: Human

Blood Type: B-

Status: Alive

Occupation: Office worker

Affiliation: The armed Detective Agency

Ability: "In The Beginning, Woman Was The Sun."

Raicho's ability allows her to turn her bodily fluids into fire, then control the flames. She is able to turn her blood, sweat, spit, and tears into fire that she has complete control over, while being immune to the burns. She can shape the fire in any way she wants with her hands, she can shape it around herself as a protective barrier, she could even in theory breathe out fire, considering how it would contain moisture in the air. Unfortunately, she cannot control fire that is not her own creation.

Personality:

Bubbly,

Very dramatic,

Empathetic,

Somewhat dense,

Can't take anything seriously for the life of her,

Curious,

Friendly to everyone,

Likes:

Hot weather,

Video games,

Staying on the beach,

Sweet foods,

Romance movies,

Buying clothes,

Foreign music,

Bonfires,

Chocolate,

Junichiro,

Anything sparkly,

Roller skating,

Energy drinks,

Poetry,

Nail polish,

Stuffed animals,

Dislikes:

Mushrooms,

Toads,

Anything with a slime-like texture,

Rough textures,

Snakes,

The smell of gasoline,

The port mafia,

Naomi,

Being cold,

Hobbies:

Roller skating,

Lyra, (Dancing on a hoop, look it up)

Gaming,

Fears:

Fear of frogs,

Fear of smoke,

Fear of death,

Fear of guns,

Fear of needles,

Fear of dolls,

Fear of drowning,

Body Type:

Medium shoulders,

Medium chest,

Average hips,

Big butt,

Average thighs,

Very quick,

Flexible af,

Eye Color: Red

Hair Color: Dark purple and Orange streaks

Hair Style:

As a kid, Raicho's hair was always in a braid,

Currently Raicho's hair is down with a braid on the side,

Hair Length:

As a kid, Raicho's hair was down to her mid-back,

Currently Raicho's hair is to her chin,

Height: 5'4

Weight: 120 lbs

Skin Tone: Tan

Clothing Style:

As a child, Raicho was usually seen wearing colorful floral dresses, knee high socks, pink converse and colorful hairpins.

Currently, Raicho wears a thin, dark brown turtleneck without sleeves under a cream colored oversized sweater, a dark red pleated skirt, over knee dark brown socks, dark red heeled Mary Janes, and a red jacket.

Love Interest:

Raicho has a huge crush on Junichiro Tanizaki, she thinks that he's so cute and kind. She loves being around him and is never shy when she's around him, she often tries to impress him by showing off which usually gets herself in trouble, but she just wants him to think she's cool. But, she dislikes how touchy Naomi is with Junichiro, and she's a little jealous. She thinks that he's never gonna like her as much as he likes Naomi. She shows her love with acts of service.

Background:

Raicho couldn't remember a time when she didn't live in that old orphanage. Ever since she was just a few months old she lived in a creaky old church that acted as a place for children without families to take care of them, unfortunately for Raicho, she did have a family. They just wanted nothing to do with her.

Raicho had developed her ability at an incredibly young age, and when she would cry, fires would fall from her eyes. Her parents were afraid for their own safety, so they gave Raicho up.

But the Orphanage had the same fears as Raicho's parents, so they outcasted her. They keep her in a stone room all alone, separated from the rest of the kids and adults so that she wouldn't burn anyone. When she would cry, the flames would hit the ground and then die.

Raicho was kicked out when she turned sixteen, as she had been dubbed "Too old to remain there any longer".

After she was kicked out, Raicho would hide in abandoned buildings and houses for shelter during the nights, and then wander the streets during the day. It didn't take very long for fires to begin popping up all over Yokohama, and for her to be tracked down by a man who called himself Doppo Kunikida, and be taken to an agency for people like her.

a place she belonged.

Extra Information:

She is based off of the real life feminist author, Raicho Hiratsuka, who wrote "In The Beginning, Woman Was The Sun.".

When she cries, her tears catch on fire