Xiuying ~ Genshin Impact OC #4

Name:

Name:

Xiuying (Pronounced, Sho-Ying-Chu)

Age:

19

Gender:

Female

Pronouns:

She/Her/Hers

Sexuality:

Lesbian

Species:

Half-Adeptus (Like Ganyu or Yanfei)

Blood Type:

B-

Birthday:

June 4th

Zodiac:

Gemini

Vision:

Cryo

Weapon:

Xiuying's weapon is a dark blue and silver Polearm with many intricate floral designs, it has many gems decorating it and it has a teardrop shaped tip with a very sharp point.

Attacks:

Xiuying's elemental skill is jumping in the air, flipping backwards, landing on the ground and creating small ice spikes on the ground around her, freezing all enemies with the wet affect.

Xiuying's elemental burst is plunging her polarm into the ground and creating huge ice spikes all around along with a small blizzard that has about a 5 foot radius.

Nation:

Liyue

Love Interest:

Xiuying's love interest is Hu Tao, the owner of the Wangsheng funeral parlor. She thinks Hu Tao is just the cutest thing she's seen in her whole life, inside and out. She met Hu Tao at Wuwang Hill when she was lost, Hu Tao lead her back to Liyue Harbor and Xiuying's been infatuated ever since. Sometimes she'll stalk Hu Tao to a degree, but if she even thinks for a second that Hu Tao will spot her she'll stop.

She shows her love for Hu Tao with physical affection and acts of service.

Personality:

Tsundere,

Sarcastic,

Doesn't like to depend on people,

Only nice to her friends,

Merciless,

Intelligent,