Himawari Ajisai ~ Danganronpa 2: Trigger Happy Havoc OCs

Name:

Name:

Himawari Ajisai

Age:

19

Gender:

Female

Pronouns:

She/Her/Hers

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Nicknames:

Hima -Everyone

Date of Birth:

August 24th

Zodiac Sign:

Aries

School:

Hope's Peak

Ultimate & Facts:

Ultimate Botanist, She was planning on graduating with a degree on natural science an eventually working at a pharmacy or a lab that specializes in flora!

Love Intrest & Facts:

Her love interest is Nagito Komaeda, shes overprotective, She follows him almost everywhere to prevent him from being killed by anyone. She doesn't tolerate anyone talking bad about him and frankly gets very upset when anyone does. She calls him her Marshmallo/Dandelion/Good Luck Charm and she's absolutely terrified of losing him. Even if he scares her, she still loves him to death. She ended up falling into despair without him in Ultra Despair Girls. But still, she did everything and more to get him back to her, even getting captured by the warriors of hope on purpose and becoming a servant in the process. (By the way, besides being clingy, her Dependent Personality Disorder makes everything. Worse.)

Status:

Dead (isn't she still alive cus she died in the Neo Program instead of real life tho? I saw yes)

Body Discovery:

*Himawari was found in her cabin in a oversized shirt, green shorts, and thigh-high socks, her hair was down instead of in pigtails as well. She was found on her bed with a knife in her chest, there were cuts on her shoulders and thighs. One of her arms was laying across her stomach and the other was laying by her side. Most of the things in her cabin had been thrown around or smashed, and there was a note laying beside her body. The note read: "Dearest Classmates, I assume that if you are reading this you have found my body, congratulations. But do not investigate too much. As this was a suicide, I should have blood on my hands from the knife in my chest, that was the murder weapon. I found this game and life unbearable as I don't even know if I had a life off this island. I watched all of my friends die horribly and now, I can only find one person really worth living for. This suicide was not for the sake of hope nor despair, it was simply caused by the absence of my will to live. Do not mourn me too much, just remember me fondly, and to Nagito... I'll see you again one day Dandelion, don't do anything too crazy. Goodbye everyone, I did in fact care about you.—Himawari Ajisai". The note was in her own handwriting* (She knew she was in the game,)