Amaryllis Monsoon ~ Fairy Tail OC

Name: Amaryllis Monsoon

Age: Nineteen

Gender: Female

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/Herself

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac: Pisces

Birthday: March 1st

Species: Human/Wizard

Blood Type: A

Status: Dead

Love Interest:

Amaryllis has a huge crush on Erza and makes is obvious to literally everyone. Her and Erza became close when Erza first joined Fairy Tail, and almost instantly developed an infatuation with the girl, she thought that Erza was just so incredibly cool! She also became a little insecure, believing that Erza was too amazing to be her friend. She is also just a huge simp for Erza in general, she shows her affection with acts of service.

Personality:

Calm,

Very caring,

Easily flustered,

Loves to tease people,

Very trusting,

A little bit of a loner,

Likes:

Stars,

Erza,

Natsu,

Her sister, (Zinnia)

Reading,

Battling,

Storms,

Rain,

Lightning,

Reading lesbian romance novels,

Flowers,

Sour and Spicy flavors,

Taking care of people,

Dislikes:

Cats,

Lucy,

Bugs,

Intense people,

People telling her what to do, (Unless it's Erza)

Gray,

Hobbies:

Dancing,

Fighting,

Reading,

Spending time training her sister,

Fears:

Fear of death,

Fear of her sister dying,

Fear of loosing people close to her,

Body Type:

Average shoulders,

Medium chest,

Medium thighs,

Sorta wide hips,

Toned,

Eye Color: Purple

Hair Color: Purple

Hair Length:

As a kid her hair was to her shoulders,

now her hair is down to her knees,

Hair Style:

As a kid her hair was in a low ponytail,

Now her hair is in a braid,

Height: 5'5

Weight: 144 lbs

Skin Tone: Chocolate brown

Outfit:

As a kid, Amaryllis wore a long sleeved skirt white hoodie with a black sleeveless turtle neck, black shorts, knee-high white socks, black boots and a black and green striped scarf.

Currently she wears a black, off the shoulder crop top with long sleeves that go down to her knuckles, a white and gold corset, a black high waisted double slitted skirt, white gartered fishnets, white boots with gold laces, and a black leather collar with a silver ring on it.

Magic: Lightning Magic

Amaryllis, like her sister, uses lightning magic. As the name suggests, she is able to control lightning. She can call it down down from the sky to strike down her opponents, create projectiles out of it, etc. Another thing she can do is that she is able cover weapons with her lighting. For example, she can envelop a metal sword with lightning to shock opponents. She can also manipulate the lightning to create weapons, for instance, she usually uses the lightning to form it into a bow and arrow that can electrocute you if the arrows touch you. One more thing she can do is she can release little bolts of lightning from her skin to shock people who touch her.

Her lightning bow is called "The Bow of Aeolus".

Background:

Amaryllis and her younger sister by a year, Zinnia, were the daughters of a very powerful wizard who belonged to the Fairy Tail guild. The wizard was very well known for her kindness and power. The wizard made a lot of money from all of the jobs she would work and it was easy for her to support her daughters.

Eventually, the wizard fell in love with a kind young man from a different guild, the two got married and they were all quite happy together. When Zinnia was eleven and Amaryllis was twelve their parents left for a job. The girls were told to wait at their home and go to the guild hall if they needed anything. But before they left, their mother gave Zinnia a black and light purple striped scarf, and gave Amaryllis a similar scarf with black and green stripes.

After about a few weeks, the sister's parents still weren't back home. So they went to the guild hall to wait and look for help or information. Amaryllis walked over to an elder in the guild and asked them if they had an update to what had happened to their parents, and the adult admitted that their parents had been killed. Amaryllis began to cry, and the adult hugged her.

Lasted, Amaryllis and Zinnia went back to their home and Amaryllis explained what happened to their parents to Zinnia in a gentle way that she could understand, and then explained that Amaryllis was going to join Fairy Tail to support the two of them. She also told Zinnia that both of them would be ok and she was going to make sure that Zinnia was safe.

Amaryllis then joined Fairy Tail at age fourteen and was always there to take care of Zinnia and they even trained their magic together. And when Zinnia was fourteen and Amaryllis was fifteen, Zinnia joined Fairy Tail.

Zinnia and Amaryllis never left each others side, and were always there to support each other through anything.

Death:

​​​​​​​TBD