Victoria Lavigne ~ The Case Study of Vanitas OC #1

Name: Victoria Lavigne

True Name: Berniece (The woman of Victory)

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/Herself

Sexuality: Pansexual

Birthday: April 16th

Zodiac: Aries

Blood Type: B-

Species: Vampire

Status: Alive

Abilities: Pyromania

As a vampire, Victoria has the power to alter the world formula. Her abilities are related to fire, she can create it in the palm of her hand and has the possibility to control already existing fire and make it stronger, but her powers are limited, of course.

As a vampire, Victoria also has enhanced strength.

Love Interest:

Victoria is in love with Vanitas, but she's in denial about it. She refuses to accept the fact that she could ever love someone that isn't herself. She's very easily embarrassed around him. She loves to make fun of him and call him a damn fool. She shows her love for him with acts of service, she'd do anything to help him. But, she isn't really one for PDA or large amounts of affection in general, she isn't used to it.

Personality:

Cold,

Shy when it comes to showing her real feelings,

Defensive,

Caring,

Can come off as distant at first,

Reasonable,

Intelligent,

Confident,

Likes:

Rose petals,

Tea,

Old books,

Paris,

Cold things,

Warm nights,

Rainy days,

The color blue,

The ocean,

Quiet places,

Blood,

Vanitas,

Dislikes:

The sight of Blood,

Loud Noises,

Hot places,

Most Humans,

Breakable things,

Very dark places,

Body Type:

Medium sized chest,

Average Ass,

Slightly hourglass but also not,

Normal shoulders,

Slightly muscular,

Eye Color: Electric green

Hair Color: Light brown

Hair Style: High ponytail

Hair Length: Lower-back length

Height: 5'2

Weight: 124 lbs

Skin Tone: Pale white

Clothing Style:

As a kid: As a young child she wore knee-length, long sleeved, black dresses with lace trim, white tights, black Mary Janes, a gold necklace with a ruby, gold bracelets, and red ribbons around her arms.

Currently: Currently Victoria wears a white blouse with a red ribbon around her neck, a dark red lace tailcoat that is wavy in the back, cream colored leather pants, a gold colored corset, a tilted red belt, a white and gold belt that cross-crosses with the red one and two light red Roses attached to it, white fingerless gloves with gold accents and one bandaged hand, a gold cross necklace, and black knee high boots.

Background Information:

Victoria grew up slightly outside of Paris in a nice house with her mother, father, and two older sisters who were twins. The Lavigne family had been a family known for their wealth, and class. Victoria grew up in a lovely house, never having to want anything, but she was not a brat. She loves her family, and never asked for more then she was given. The family lived together in peace, but the only way they were able to do this was by hiding the fact that they were vampires from the public.

One day, one of Victoria's elder sisters became very ill, she was always cold, and very weak. One day, when her sister was shopping in Paris with Victoria, victoria wandered away, and her sister collapsed in the middle of the street. and when someone came to help her sister, she bit them and drank their blood until it ran dry. The sister had been infected with a Malnomen, and was executed in the street by a Bourreau. That Bourreau, was Jeanne, the hellfire witch.

Victoria saw all of this, and ran back to her house. When she arrived back at the house, she heard knocking at the door. It was a mob of angry citizens who had recognized the sister as part of the Lavigne family. Victoria ran into her bedroom and hid under her bed, she heard the mob break into her house. The next thing she heard was her mother's screams, then her fathers, then her sisters. She rushed out of the window and ran as far away as she could.

Victoria ran away into the city and was found on the street by a noble family, she was taken in by them, then left for Britain at the age of 16, looking for Vanitas so she could kill him, and make sure no vampire was ever cursed again. She now despises humans, and has a grudge against Jeanne.

Extras:

She dislikes wearing dresses because they get in the way of combat,

She's trained in swordsmanship,