Monika Cacilie ~ Attack on Titan OC #3

Name: Monika Cacilie

Age:

15 (S1-S3)

19 (S4)

Gender: Female

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/Herself

Sexuality: Pansexual

Birthday: June 7th

Zodiac: Gemini

Blood Type: B-

Species: Human

Status: Dead

Love Interest:

Monika has a crush on Eren Yeager. When she first met him she quickly fell for his determination and strong will. She was practically glued to his side when they were in training. She thinks that he's just so incredible and kind! She her love with physical affection and quality time.

Personality:

A little bit childish,

Kind,

Bubbly,

Clumsy as hell,

A little bit of a huge crybaby,

Strong,

A little bit clingy,

Selfless,

Likes:

Eren,

Her scout uniform,

Slaying Titans,

Forests,

Flowers,

Butterflies,

Fire,

Crystals,

Necklaces,

Cake,

Dislikes:

Jean,

Annie,

Marley,

Titans,

Glass,

Blood,

Cats,

Hobbies:

Reading,

Taking walks,

Collecting flowers and pressing them,

Fears:

Fear of death,

Fear of titans,

Fear of the dark,

Fear of broke glass,

Fear of cats,

Fear of being alone,

Body Type:

Average shoulders,

Medium-large chest,

Medium ass,

Thick thighs,

Toned af,

Agile,

Eye color: Light hazel eyes,

Hair Color: Black hair with a blonde streak,

Hair Length:

As a kid her hair was cut to her chin,

In the first three seasons her hair is to her shoulders,

In season four her hair is to her back,

Hair Style:

As a kid her hair was down,

In the first three seasons her hair is in a low messy bun,

In season four her hair is in the same low messy bun,

Height: 5'2

Weight: 124 lbs

Skin Tone: Tan

Outfit:

As a kid she wore a long-sleeved white shirt, a knee-length beige skirt, a green cardigan, white knee high socks, and brown boots.

Casually, she wears a white button up shirt, a long black cardigan, black high-waisted pants, a dark brown belt, white socks and dark brown knee-high boots.

Usually she wears her scouts uniform.

Background:

When Monika was growing up, she lived with her parents inside wall Sina, so she never had to worry about money. Her parents were very kind and she cared about them a lot and they never seemed to have any problems.

Unfortunately, when Monika was about five, her mother contracted a strange disease in her lungs, making it hard for her to breathe and cause her to cough up blood. No matter how many doctors they brought her to, no one could seem to do anything, so eventually Monika's mother succumbed to the disease and died.

After the death of her mother, Monika and her father became inconsolable. Monika's father turned to drinking to help with the pain and would drink until he passed out. Monika felt like she had to cut her grieving short so that she could try to help her father get through his own grief, but no matter what she did, he never stopped drinking.

One day when Monika was ten, she was walking home from running some errands and saw her father arguing with a member of the Military Police. She couldn't hear what they were fighting about, she only saw her father begin to try and attack the officer, before the officer grabbed a gun and shot her father. Monika's father to the ground and begin to bleed out, yet Monika didn't do anything. No one around helped either, as the officer yelled that that Monika's father was trying to kill him.

Monika rushed home quickly and cried herself to sleep, praying that someone helped her father and that he would be back soon...

But no matter how long she waited, her father never came home.

So, Monika lived alone. She didn't anything that she could do that she could stay alive, working odd jobs and relying on all of the money that her parents left behind to keep herself afloat until she was twelve. Then, she decided that she was going to join the MP, and try to actually do some good for the world...

Death:

During Eren's battle with the war hammer Titan, Monika and Mizuna long (Jae's OC) were attacking the war hammer alongside him, trying to cut at its neck, etc. Suddenly, the Warhammer Titan raised its arm to swat Mizuna away, but Monika quickly pushed Mizuna out of the way. Monika took the hit and was sent flying back into the remains of a building and died shortly after.

Extra Information:

Her parents lived inside Wall Sina,