Kiritana Akabane ~ Assassination Classroom OC

Name: Kiritana Akabane

Age: 15

Gender: Cisgender

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/Herself

Nickname/s:
Kiri

Sexuality: Pansexual

Birthday: December 25th

Zodiac: Capricorn

Species: Human

Blood Type: AB

Status: Alive

Class: 3-E

Strengths:
~ Incredible deception abilities
~ Very strong
~ Good with guns, better with knives

Personality:
Ambitious
Extremely passionate
Seems aloof most of the time
Very, very smart
Confident
Caring but doesn't show it
Brave
Loves to lead
Manipulative

Likes:
Mathematics
Writing
Violence
Putting people in their place
Karma (sometimes)
Koro-sensei
The ocean
Sight-seeing
The knives used to kill Koro-sensei
Listening to music
Gym class
Sleeping in
Science
Junk food

Dislikes:
Getting/being tired
Classes outside of class 3-E
Karma (Sometimes)
Being pushed (mentally)
Being in small places
Gakushu Asano
Professor Ono (The teacher who let Karma down)

Hobbies:
Studying
Buying sweet foods
Reading
Taking walks
Beating people up (previously)

Fears:
Fear of being alone
Fear of dying
Fear of being seen as weak
Fear of being looked down on

Voice Actor:

Body Type:
Average shoulders
Medium chest
Average hips
Big butt
Toned

Eye Color: Silver

Hair Color: Bright red

Hair Style:
Usually Kiri's hair is down, on occasion she ties it up in a ponytail

Hair Length: Mid-back length

Height: 5'4

Weight: 125 lbs

Skin Tone: Pale

Clothing Style:
Usually, Kiri is seen in the Kunugigaoka junior high school uniform; a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a black tie, a grey skirt with a black line near the bottom, black tights, black Mary Jane's, and a grey and black jacket tied around her waist.

Outside of school, Kiri is usually seen wearing a black cropped tee shirt, grey overall shorts, knee-high white socks, and black converse.

Love Interest:
Kiritana has a very noticeable crush on Nagisa Shiota, she finds him absolutely adorable. She will make any excuse to be around him, any excuse. She doesn't want to show him that she cares about him, but she doesn't want to be mean to him, so she doesn't really know how to act sometimes. She shows her love with acts of service.

Background:
Kiritana grew up never too far away from Karma, they were almost never seen apart. Being around each other so often, Kiritana and Karma became very alike each other in personality at an early age.

Both twins both, of course, showed off just how incredibly violent they were when they reached Kunugigaoka Junior High. Beating on kids who dared to pick on others became completely normal for them, and nothing ever seemed to stop them. Especially because Professor Ono, their teacher always seemed to defend the both of them. At least, he said he would. So Kiri and Karma carried on with their violence without a single care.

Well, at least until Karma beat up a star student from their class and finally got transferred to 3-E.

Kiritana didn't exactly take too well to that.

Everyone in Kiritana's and now Karma's former class, seemed to talk about the boy as a monster, and it took barely a week before Kiri completely snapped.

After school, Kiri invited one of the girls from her class who seemed to talk the most about her brother to meet up behind the school. It took all of thirty minutes for Kiritana beat her bad enough to for the girl to be sent to the hospital. A teacher who was heading home and passed by the two had to hold Kiritana back.

It didn't take too long after that for Kiri to be suspended with her brother, and finally sent to 3-E. Yay!

Extra Information:
Karma is slightly better at math than Kiri, but Kiri is better at writing and science. She isn't at all bad at math though.