Esmeray ~ Genshin Impact OC #3

Name:

Name:

Esmeray Arche

Age:

18

Gender:

Female

Pronouns:

She/Her/Hers

Species:

Unknown

Blood Type:

AB+

Birthday:

November 9th

Zodiac:

Scorpio

Vision:

Cryo

Weapon & Facts:

Her weapon is a bow, it's made of shiny dark blue stones and beautiful silver. The drawstring is white and her name is etched into the side of the bow.

Attacks:

Esmeray's elemental is raising her hand to the sky, then watching as ice falls from the sky and freezes wet enemies, this does quite a bit of damage and freezes all wet enemies in place for quite a few seconds.

Esmeray's ultimate is jumping in the air, twisting her body and then landing on her feet. A fast-blowing, dark blue mist surrounds her. This is a tiny blizzard of sorts, the little snowflakes and hail inside the wind look like planets and starts. The mist freezes all enemies that touch it, it works better when the enemy is wet.

Love Interest:

Esmeray is entirely head-over-heels in love with Albedo, she thinks everything about him is incredibly charming. It took a really long time for Albedo to be willing to start any form of relationship with Esmeray, and Esmeray is glad he did. When she's not being a huge flirt, she shows her love with acts of service by giving Albedo little things to help with research, and gentle PDA.

Personality:

Flirty,

Loves to tease,

Filthy minded,

Loves to laugh,

Very caring,

Starved for affection,

Easily flustered,

Excitable,

Changes her personality for validation depending on the person,

Likes:

Tea,