Atsuko Kobayashi ~ Jujutsu Kaisen OC #1

Name: Atsuko Kobayashi

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/Herself

Sexuality: Abrosexual

Birthday: July 23rd

Zodiac: Leo

Species: Human

Blood Type: O-

Status: Alive

Love Interest:

Atsuko has taken a huge liking to Toge Inumaki. She's always been very curious about him ever since she first met him as a first year. Often at school she'll watch him from afar, since even though she's a very bubbly person she somehow feels too shy to go and talk to him. She does think that he's an awesome person and has a very strong power, but she does get worried when he over-exerts himself. She shows her love with quality time.

Personality:

Excitable,

Simultaneously very smart and kinda dense,

Childish,

Bubbly,

Caring,

Very sympathetic,

A little bit shy,

Likes:

Cotton Candy,

Her half-sister,

Shopping,

Bright colors,

Parties,

Confetti,

Sugary things,

Bubbles,

Cats,

Stickers,

Pastel Paint,

Making messes,

Cleaning,

Lip Gloss,

Graffiti art,

Dislikes:

Blood,

When things are perfectly clean,

Sour things,

Curses,

Sukuna,

Being told what to do,

Boring people,

Nuetral Colors,

Losing,

Hobbies:

Spray-painting on abandoned buildings,

Sewing,

Doing her makeup,

Hanging out with her sister,

Fears:

​​​​​​​Fear of curses,

Fear of dogs,

Fear of drowning,

Fear of death,

Fear of her sister dying,

Body Type:

Toned,

Agile,

Flexible,

​​​​​​​Average shoulders,

Medium chest,

Medium ass,

Thick thighs,

Eye Color: Yellow (When she does her cursed technique her pupils become slits)

Hair Color: Seafoam Green

Hair Style:

As a kid her hair was in a ponytail,

Currently it's down,

Hair Length:

​​​​​​​As a kid her hair was shoulder length,

Currently her hair is slightly past her chin with two long parts in the front,

Height: 5'2

Weight: 112 lbs

Skin Tone: Chocolate

Clothing Style:

​​​​​​​As a kid she usually wore a dark blue sailor uniform with red accents and a red scarf, knee high white socks, black Mary Janes, and colorful bead bracelets.

Currently, she wears a white T-shirt with one pink sleeve and one purple sleeve, light blue jean shorts, white knee-high socks, pink converse, and a pastel teal hoodie, and little heart and star shaped stickers all over her cheeks, and hairpins as accessories.

Usually, she's seen wearing her Jujutsu high uniform. Her uniform is a black, cropped gakuran-style jacket over a light teal hoodie, high waisted black shorts, thigh-high black socks, black Mary Janes, and the same stickers on her face.

Cursed Technique: She-Wolf

Atsuko's cursed technique allows her to morph her body partly, or fully into that of a wolf. When her cursed technique is in affect, she is able to change her nails into razor-sharp claws, grow wolf ears, her canine teeth will turn into razor-sharp fangs, and she would even grow a tail or fur. When using her ability, she is able to do a number of things.

Her senses of hearing and smell are greatly increased, she can run incredibly fast, she has a VERY strong bite, and she can rip curses to shreds with her claws. She is also able to fully turn into a wolf with seafoam green fur.

The one downside to this power is that if she uses it for too long she could end up loosing control and hurting someone around her or herself.

Background:

​​​​​​​(will be added soon)

Extra Information:

​​​​​​​- She is very close with her half-sister, Orihime.

- Her parents were both killed by curses.