Usagi Shijima ~ Bungo Stray Dogs OC #1

Name: Usagi Shijima

Name: Usagi Shijima

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/Herself

Sexuality: Bisexual

Birthday: November 6th

Zodiac: Scorpio

Species: Human

Blood Type: A-

Status: Alive

Affiliation:

(Past) Port Mafia

(Present) Armed Detective Agency

Occupation: Detective

Ability:

"Queen of Hearts", Usagi carries around a black card deck with red numbers and symbols. If she asks someone to draw a card they will be put into a hypnotic state, and take the top card on the deck. Depending on what they draw, they will die one of four ways: If they draw clubs, they will be beaten to death. The number of clubs is how many hits they will take before they are killed. If they draw spades they will be stabbed through the heart. Again, the number of spades of the card determines how many times they will be stabbed before they die. If they draw diamonds they will be empaled with spears. The number of diamonds on the card is how many times they will be empaled. And finally, if they draw a card with any number of hearts on it, they have a heart attack. After the target has been killed, they will turn into a card for Usagi to use. If she herself tries to draw a card she will only ever draw the Queen of Hearts card.

Love Intrest & Facts:

She is in love with Osamu Dazai, she doesn't exactly understand her feelings for him but she certainly isn't in denial about them. She often tries to find excuses to be around him, and always makes it somewhat obvious that she's interested in him without trying to come off as creepy. But, she tries to remember that if they actually ends up in a relationship and Dazai kills himself, she'll break. She shows her love with psychical touch.

Personality:

Childish,

Very intelligent,

Not very serious,

Flirty,

Kind,

Secretive,

Apathetic, yet acts empathetic.

Caring to people she's known for a long time,

Very open,

Likes:

Card games,

Roller skating,

Dazai,

Cigarettes,