Julienne Chamilet ~ Black Clover OC

Name: Julienne Chamilet

Age: 15 at the start

Gender: Female

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Sexuality: Pansexual

Birthday: October 4th

Zodiac: Scorpio

Species: Human

Blood Type: B-

Status: Alive

Love Interest:

Julienne is in love with Yuno, but she's really afraid to show it because she thinks she doesn't deserve to be loved by someone so great. She tries to keep her distance, but it's a little bit hard. She greatly enjoys teasing him and flirting with him, she also really loves being in his presence without saying anything. She shows her love with words of affirmation and acts of service.

Personality:

Bubbly,

Flirty,

Loves making people smile,

Kinda manipulative,

Sneaky,

Takes almost nothing seriously,

A little bit carefree,

Likes:

Cake,

Asta,

Laughing,

Joking,

Messing around,

Romantic things,

Yuno,

Shiny things,

Her Grimoire,

Flowers,

The stars,

Dislikes:

Noelle,

Snooty people,

The smell of smoke,

Damaging her clothes,

Cleaning,

Being underestimated,

Dirty things,

Hobbies:

Sleeping,

Practicing spells,

Training,

Taking walks,

Fears:

Fear of fire,

Fear of death,

Body Type:

Average shoulders,

Large chest,

Average ass,

Thicc thighs,

Toned,

Agile,

Eye Color: Sky blue

Hair Color: Light brown with blonde bangs and streaks,

Hair Style: Short half-up half-down with straight across bangs,

Height: 4'10

Weight: 90 lb

Skin tone: Light brown

Outfit:

(Will probably draw later)

Background:

Julienne grew up in a single parent household with only her mother around, her and her mother didn't have much money and her mother was an alcoholic who neglected and mostly ignored Julienne. Her mother didn't care for her well being, but she did teach Julienne two things. That love and help, must be earned. And that no one is ever going to love her without ulterior motives. Julienne's mother taught this to her daughter because she was taken advantage of by her past lovers, and taught by her parents that chances needed to be earned.

Julienne mother didn't show her daughter any form of affection of help unless she 'deserved it', otherwise, Julienne fended for herself. Julienne was once sexually assaulted in broad daylight, and began hyper-sexualize herself to cope, becoming a prostitute. Julienne taught herself magic and eventually became a part of the black bulls after she left her job as a prostitute.

Grimoire:

Juliennes grimoire is a dark blue book with light gold constellations and light blue roses around the edges. It's about four inches thick and is about a foot tall. The pages are black with bright white writing in it. The grimoire is called The Book of Starlight.

Magic Knight Squad:

The Black Bulls