Satsumi Minamoto ~ Blue Exorcist OC

​​​​​​Name: Satsumi Minamoto

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/Herself

Sexuality: Pansexual

Birthday: December 13th

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Species: Demigod

Blood Type: A

Status: Alive

Meister: Aria

Familiar: Mizuichi

Satsumi's familiar is a small teal and white Japanese dragon called a Mizuchi. She has to say, "Suijin, spirit of the sea, bless me with your strength! Come out, Mizui!" And it will appear.

Love Interest:

Satsumi has taken a massive liking to Renzo Shima, she loves to tease him and make fun of him, pull pranks on him, Etc. She acts like she hates him in front of her friends, but when they're alone she's really affectionate and kind and bubbly. She used to hate him because she thought he was stupid and a womanizer, but once they started talking she fell in love almost immediately. She shows her love with gift giving and acts of service.

Personality:

Mischievous,

Bubbly,

Is only serious when it's absolutely necessary,

Sarcastic,

Rude to people she doesn't know,

Really kind to people she likes,

A little selfish,

Has massive trust issues,

Hates being touched by people she doesn't know,

Secretive,

Likes:

Waterfalls,

Pranks,

Shima,

Messing with Izumo,

Rin,

Gifts,

Goldfish,

Koi ponds,

Seals,

Swimming,

Swords,

Ice Cream,

Sakura Mochi,

Seaweed,

Rin,

Pearls,

Cold places,

Any type of fish,

Onigiri,

Sushi,

Kimonos,

The Ocean,

Dislikes:

Fire,

Yukio,

Shiemi,

Bon,

Spicy things,

Being hot, (temperature wise)

Cats,

Dogs,

Shoes,

Hobbies:

Swimming,

Eating sweet things,

Hanging out with Shima,

Pulling Pranks,

Fears:

Fear of fire,

Body Type:

Slim,

Toned,

Medium chest,

Average ass,

thick thighs,

Super agile,

Eye Color: Black,

Hair Color: Very dark blue,

Hair Length: Down to lower back

Hair Style: Down and very slightly wavy,

Height: 5'3

Weight: 112 lb

Skin Tone: Pale

Outfit:

Usually, Satsumi wears a white kimono with blue goldfish, an orange obi, white and blue sleeves that begin at her forearms, thigh-high white stockings, zori with orange straps, white bandages around her hands up to her knuckles, and a white and orange talisman on her forehead. She also has two sleeve tattoo's on her arms that resemble scales and flowers.

Casually, she wears a white tank top with a blue, oversized, off the shoulder long sleeved shirt with orange goldfish on it that covers her tattoos, an orange pleated skirt, white thigh highs with blue lines, dark orange sneakers, once again the orange and white talisman on the side of her head this time, and the same bandages on her hands.

At true cross high school, she wears a white button up shirt that's rolled up to her sleeves, a black, white and red striped tie, a light magenta skirt that her shirt is half tucked into, black thigh-highs, magenta school shoes, the same white and orange talisman on the side of her head, and bandages that cover her arm tattoos.

Background:

Satsumi is the daughter of a Suijin, a water spirit, and a human. So, she was blessed with simple but extraordinary powers, simply just being able to breathe underwater and above average swimming abilities. She also had fish scale, tattoo-like marks on her arms. Satsumi's mother abandoned her she was a baby at the doorstep of a small temple, one that was called the cursed temple.

While Satsumi was growing up, she had to cover her arms, but she was treated with the utmost respect and was raised to be a Miko. She was raised with another boy named Ryuji Suguro, they became very close with each other and trusted each other.
(Will be added onto later)

Family:
Unknown

Extra Information:
she can "commune with spirits",