Chiyoko Fusae ~ Naruto Shippuden OC #2

Name:

Name:

Chiyoko Fusae

Age:

19

Gender:

Female

Pronouns:

She/Her/Hers

Species:

Human

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Nicknames:

None

Birthday:

January 4th

Zodiac Sign:

Capricorn

Blood Type:

AB

Love Interest:

Chiyoko is in love with Deidara, she has been ever since she first met him in the Akatsuki, she's pretty protective and slightly obsessive but she tries her best not to seem weird or annoying. When they're alone she's really affectionate and shows her love for him with physical touch and spending time together.

Kakkei Genkai:

The Kakkei Genkai of the Fusae clan is called gunpowder release, it's a mix of fire, earth and wind chakra natures combined together. The user breathes out the gunpowder and then makes it explode with a snap of their finger. They also can control the gunpowder and form it into any shape they want, and make it go in any direction they wish.

Jutsus:

Fire Style, Firestarter Jutsu: This Jutsu is only used by the Fusae clan. The user looks at something, breathes out gunpowder, the gunpowder then surrounds the enemy and the user snaps their fingers and then the enemy or thing surrounded by gunpowder catches on fire. The fire doesn't spread or go out until the user wishes it to.

Earth Style, Rock Shuriken: The user creates incredibly sharp rocks shaped like Shuriken and then the Shuriken fling themselves at the enemy

Fire Style, Ash Pile Burning: This jutsu requires chakra enhanced gunpowder. After the gunpowder is infused with chakra, the gunpowder is spewed out and surrounds an enemy. Once the enemy is entirely surrounded by gunpowder, the under ignites it with a small piece of flint kept in their mouth. The gunpowder the explodes, doing heavy damage.

Fire Sniper Jutsu: The user picks up sharp, tiny rocks and engulfs then in flames. Then the rock is thrown at an enemy, the rock focuses on a vital point like the heart, liver, neck or head.