Jasmine ~ The Promised Neverland OC

Name:

Name:

Jasmine

Age:

11 (13 first post time-skip, 15 in 2049)

Gender:

Female

Pronouns:

She/Her/Hers

Status:

Alive

Species:

Human

Love Intrest & Facts:

Jasmine has feelings for Norman, she thinks he's very sweet and kind and loves to talk with him. She cried herself to sleep every night after he got shipped and was unconsolable for about a year after he supposedly died. She likes showing her love for Norman with words of affirmation and spending quality time with him.

Personality:

Timid,

Stand-offish when you first meet her,

Very caring towards her friends,

Finds it hard to speak up for herself and others, (This changes in the demon world Time skip)

Protective,

An airhead,

Loves to daydream,

A bit of a bookworm,

Super sweet,

A crybaby,

Likes:

Music,

Astronomy,

Piano,

Books,

Ink,

Flowers,

Daisies,

Music boxes,

Necklaces,

Bright colors,

Animals,

Rabbits,

The color white,

The smell of Lavender,

Dislikes:

Smoke,

Fire,

Needles,

The Demons,

Isabella,

Krone,

Ray,

Being alone,

​​​​​​​Body Type:

​​​​​​​Rather Thin,

Flat, (She's a child)

Narrow shoulders,

Thin thighs,

No butt, (Still, a child)

Weight:

​​​​​​​96.7 pounds

​​​​​​​Height:

4'8

​​​​​​​Eye color:

​​​​​​​Dark green,

Hair color:

Light brown

Hair Style:

When she's still living at the house, her hair is long and messy, going down to her back.

When they're hiding in the demon world (post first timeskip) she has her messy hair chopped to her shoulders and half pulled into a ponytail.

Skin tone:

​​​​​​​White with lots of freckles,

Voice:

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Clothing Style:

Jasmin wears the standard uniform, a white button down shirt and white pleated skirt, plain brown boots, and black socks that go a little above her shoes. Her identification number,"98946" is seen on the left side of her neck. She also wears silver, thin rimmed glasses and bandages on her fingers and knees from falling of getting paper cuts.

In the year 2049 (Human world), Jasmine wears more light academia clothing. So, mostly she would wear white blouses or button-up shirts, a pale red ribbon around her neck, a beige cardigan, a brown, plaid pleated skirt, knee high white socks, brown boots, and her same thin rimmed glasses. For accessories, she would wear one or two gold rings.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Others Opinions on Her: (Specific Characters)

​​​​​​​Emma: "She's so shy, but so kind! I wish she would open up a little more, I definitely love her like a sister!"

Ray: "She's kind of annoying, not gonna lie. But at least she's quiet most of the time."

Norman: "She's caring, smart, and gentle... I cant say anything bad about her."

Don: "She's nice, but why doesn't she talk to anyone but Norman and Emma? It's strange."

Gilda: "Jasmine is kind, but she always goes and hides when she's sad and won't come out until Norman comes and finds her..."

Phil: "Big sis Jasmine is super nice!"

​​​​​​​Jasmine's Opinion on Others:​​​​​​​

Emma: "Big sis Emma is so nice... I wish I could be as outgoing as she is... I really admire her..."

Ray: "H-He's so mean! Why does he tease me all the time...? It's really hurtful!"

Norman: "Norman is great... He's always there for me, I really care about him."

Don: "He's so loud... Why is he so loud?"

Gilda: "She's nice, I'm glad I know her but we don't talk much."

Phil: "Phil is so cute! I love him and I really want to protect him along with the other little ones..."

Thats all! Hope you guys like her! Byeeee my Lemon drops!