Covielle ~ Genshin Impact OC #8

Name: Covielle

Name: Covielle

Age: Unknown

Gender: Female

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Sexuality: Lesbian

Birthday: April 17th

Zodiac: Aries

Blood Type: B-

Species: Human

Status: Alive

Vision: Anemo

Nation: Snezhnaya / Fontaine

Weapon: Polearm

Covielle's signature weapon is a long polearm with a long dark teal handle with gold leaf and floral accents with a long gold blade at the end with many silver and teal gems all over it. It is called "A Moment of Eternity"

Attacks:

Covielle's normal attack is slashing and stabbing her opponent with her weapon.

Covielle's elemental skill creates a gust of mind underneath her that allows her to plunge attack that creates anemo slashes that spread out across the ground when she plunges.

Covielle's elemental burst creates multiple, massive slashes of wind that surround her. Her burst lasts for twenty seconds before the slashes cease.

Love Interest:

Covielle has an interest in Fatui Harbinger, Arlecchino. She believes Arlecchino to be incredibly kind for taking care of so many orphans over the years, and she wishes to be as powerful and respected as she is. Often when around Arlecchino she'll soften her edges and try to genuinely show care towards her, but at there same time deny that she has any interest in the woman. She shows her love with quality time and acts of service.

Personality:

Cold,

Very intelligent,

Caring,

Doesn't show true emotion often,

Serious,

Softer towards children,

Very loving but doesn't show it,

A little bit harsh,

Likes:

Roses,

Snow,

Children,

Reading,

Writing,

Arlecchino,

Ink,

Training,

Blood,

Weapons,

Sharp objects,

Her sister, Madeline,