Madeline ~ Genshin Impact OC #7

Name: Madeline

Name: Madeline

Age: Unknown

Gender: Female

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/Herself

Sexuality: Straight

Birthday: July 1st

Zodiac: Cancer

Blood Type: B-

Species: Human

Status: Alive

Vision: Hydro

Nation: Fontaine

Weapon: Sword

Madeline's signature weapon is a longsword with a gold blade. The hilt of the sword is light blue and adorned with rose-shaped sapphires in all shades of blue. The hilt is also covered in clog accents that resemble vines and leaves. Rose shapes are carved into the blade of the sword. The sword itself is called "Coupeur de Rosè" or "Rose Slasher"

Attacks:

Madeline's main attack is slashing at her enemy with her sword, jumping forward with each slash.

Madeline's elemental skill creates a ring of water that's shaped like flowers around her. Every time she attacks an enemy, it steals 800+ HP (Depending on her level) and heals herself and all teammates. It also creates the wet affect.

Madelines elemental burst creates a huge rain cloud over her enemies that continuously steals their HP 1000+ points (Depends on her level) every two seconds and transfers it to her and her teammates. The rain cloud appears for twenty seconds before disappearing.

Love Interest:

Madeline has fallen for Lyney. She loves his chatty and very friendly personality. She loved to see him and Lynette preform magic tricks because she knows how happy it makes Lyney! She often will create small bouquets and pressed flowers and will leave them for him anonymously. She shows her love with acts of service and gift giving.

Personality:

Anti-social,

Quiet,

Very airheaded,

Curious,

Clumsy,

Easily distracted,

Very smart,

Kind,

Passionate,

Likes:

Flowers,

Arranging Bouquets,

Tending to plants,

Cleaning,

Sleeping,