Yeonkai- Between the Raindrops

Sunday morning.

Rain was pouring down on the city so harshly that it looked like a solid streak from a distance. Kai and Yeonjun laughed like school children as they ran through it.

The beginning of their relationship was fast. All it took was one "hi" at a nightclub to make them fall for each other. By the end of it, white was spilling from Kai's lips and Yeonjun's hips.

That night was supposed to be a one time thing. That's what Yeonjun promised himself on the dance floor. After all, he just broke up with his ex that afternoon. Then, Kai asked him if he should go back to his place. One look into his eyes made him say "only if you want to. But... I don't want you too."

To his delight, Kai stayed. One night turned into two. Two turned into a week and a week quickly turned into a year. This was easily the best year of both of their lives.

Yeonjun left his ex because he assumed he didn't have time for a relationship. He was wrong. He just didn't find someone to make time for until Kai came into the picture. Now, he was running through the street yelling "come on baby! We're almost there!"

Kai was soaked from head to toe. The concert was supposed to start in three hours. Neither bothered to check their phones earlier before they came. If they had, they would've seen it was pushed off until the next night due to the storm. A big plastered sign on the door told them that exact thing as they reached the venue. "The date was moved?!"

"What?! Why didn't they tell us?!" Both tucked themselves under a small awning to check their emails. "Oh..." Yeonjun wiped his bangs away from his eyes in disappointment. "I guess they did."

"What were we doing when-" Kai stopped himself when he knew the answer his own question.

Yeonjun teased "you were doing me baby!"

"If we hadn't done a second round, we wouldn't have needed to rush and we could've seen the email!"

"I am NOT apologizing for fucking you twice."

Kai kissed the pout off of Yeonjun's lips. "I love you Junnie. I was just saying!"

"I love you too."

"So... what now?"

The loud music at a bar down the street gave Yeonjun an idea. "Wanna dance with me?"

"Here? Right now?"

"Why not? No one else is around! Dance with me baby!"

Kai couldn't even respond. His hand was taken in his boyfriend's as he found himself dragged onto the sidewalk to stand under the rain again. There truly wasn't anyone else around except for the occasional taxi flying by. One of them went so quickly that a wave of water washed over them both. "HEY!"

Yeonjun laughed at how upset the taller looked. "Wasn't that exciting?!"

"I'm soaked!"

"You were already soaked! Dance with me baby!"

Kai watched his boyfriend dance like an absolute idiot under a stormy streetlight. Yeonjun's moves were purposely not synchronized to the beat to make it even funnier. After a lot more coercing, Kai finally got over his pride and began to dance with him.

Yeonjun grabbed the younger's hips and moved them with his own. They started to dance the way they originally did on the first night they met. Sensual.

He couldn't stop admiring who he was with. Kai's white shirt was practically see through. Every muscle in his torso hugged that wet piece of cloth. He wanted him. His hands traced Kai's back to silently let him know. Then, when Yeonjun looked into his eyes, he found himself wanting his boyfriend in a completely different way.