💗Dear Taehyun💗

I'll preface this by saying this is not a short story so feel free to skip. I just thought it was weird that I didn't have a letter in this collection yet so I figured "why not write one to my bias wrecker?"

I'm not entirely sure how other people choose their biases but I choose my BIAS as the person I believe I'm most similar to and my BIAS WRECKER as the person I'm most attracted to. The two I'm most drawn to in completely different ways.

Taehyun just happens to be that person for me.

So...

Dear Taehyun,

I'll start by saying why you're my bias wrecker.

It's not because of your looks (although I'd be lying if I said it didn't help) but because of your unfailing loyalty to the people you love.

When other people were ripping on Kai about not having friends, you were always there to remind everyone he had one.

You always make sure Beomgyu is listened to and included in discussions.

You're Yeonjun's biggest supporter and the first to hype up his solo projects.

And last but not least, I sincerely believe that Soobin is the incredible leader that he is today because of you. You built him up so he could succeed in his role and you're there to back him up when he needs it.

Your love language is loud and it's so refreshing in contrast to the coldness often seen in celebrities.

While you're busy being your member's biggest fan, I need you to know that MOAs are yours. There's millions of us behind you and we love you and we support you!

If you want to go to a club and dance, then go to a fucking club and dance. Continue to be curious about the world. Always be your naturally adorable self. Do what makes you happy. You deserve everything beautiful that life has to offer.

My wish for you is to meet someone who challenges you. Someone who replies to your smartass comments with even smarter ones. Someone to be your biggest fan when you're everyone else's. Someone you can have a private relationship with in contrast to your life in the public eye. Someone who you pushes you forward and doesn't hold you back. Someone you want to see in the audience after everyone else is gone. Lastly and most importantly, someone who appreciates how precious you are.

Your journey as a TXT member has been incredible to watch from a distance. Maybe in another life, I'll get to meet you in person and tell you these things myself.

I'll end this letter with one last thought.

I can't wait to see what comes next for you and that I promise to stay with you on your journey until it inevitably ends.

I hope you get a long vacation with your family and then an even longer one with your members. You all deserve to rest. I can't imagine how tired you all are from nonstop working.

Are you happy? It's okay if you're not. Kai will be there for you like you're there for him. And if you're both hurting then MOAs will always be there to catch you five before you fall.

I love you.

I love you as much as a fan can love her bias wrecker.

-Jessica

P.S

Your next cover should either be "Still With You" or "Euphoria" by Jungkook. Just a suggestion!

 Just a suggestion!