╎011

──────═✿═──────『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟏𝟏 』──═✿═──━『 Her curse 』

──────═✿═──────
『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟏𝟏 』
──═✿═──
━『 Her curse 』

━ 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝑜𝓋 

Her body convulsed as the power of the curse mark ran through her bloodstream, unlike any energy she had ever felt: dark and intoxicating, washing her senses clean. Her Sharingan was already flared to life, glowing with a most ominous light. The black markings covered her skin in an instant, changing her into a force of nature.

Yamato stood firm, his face a picture of worry and resolution. "Misaki, you have to control it! Don't let the curse consume you!"

But Misaki was beyond reason. Reaching back into her pouch, she drew out a scroll. In one smooth sweep, she unrolled it. Summoning two kusanagi swords, she spent endless hours in training day after day. The blades glinted menacingly in the sunlight, a testament to their lethal potential.

Misaki charged toward Yamato with a speed and precision barely comprehensible. Just in time, Yamato was able to raise a guard with her wood. The clanging of steel on wood reverberated in the area, underscoring how intense she had become.

The strikes were countless from Misaki, every swing of her kusanagi aimed to kill. Graceful and fluid, she left Yamato struggling to keep up as he set up barriers and defenses with his Wood Style Jutsu. Misaki shattered them with ease.

"Misaki, snap out of it!" Yamato shouted, trying to break through the haze of rage and power that consumed her.

He didn't know what to do.

Yamato did not know about her curse mark.

But, why would they tell him?

Long as it is sealed it can't be used, right?

No.

The curse mark had claimed Misaki. She spun around, delivering a mighty kick that sent Yamato crashing to the ground. Before he could recover, she was upon him again, swords descending in a deadly arc. Yamato rolled barely out of the way as the blades sliced through the ground where he had lain only moments before.

"You're stronger than this, Misaki!" Yamato called out, his voice strained from summoning a wooden clone to help him. This clone attacked from one side as Yamato charged from another.

Misaki's eyes narrowed, parrying the clone's attack with one sword as the other countered Yamato's assault. She spun around, her dual blades one blur of motion as she struck and parried, in a manner that would have proven reckless for others.

The wood clones of Yamato swarmed her, but Misaki tore through them easily. Added strength and speed made her quite the enemy, very hard to face, even for someone like Yamato. He had to think quickly and use his Wood Style to bind her swords and limit her movement.