╎024

──────═✿═──────『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟐𝟒 』──═✿═──━『 I'll come 』

──────═✿═──────
『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟐𝟒 』
──═✿═──
━『 I'll come 』

misaki has a new outfit (link in comments)

━ 𝓊𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒽𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒾 ━

I was there again today, watching Naruto train as I had nothing to do. This morning had just been great, all lingering touches and affectionate embraces from Naruto; he just wouldn't let his hands stay off me. Always walking up behind me to wrap his arms around my waist.

"I'm so hot!" Naruto groaned, drawing my attention to his conversation with Yamato.

"If you're hot, then take off your jumper?" Yamato suggested, casual, tone relaxed.

A flush rose up on Naruto's cheeks, and he stammered, "Um, you know what, I just remembered something, never mind!"

Kakashi glanced over, an eyebrow raised. "You're going to keep on complaining, Naruto. So just take it off."

Naruto slumped, defeated, and began to slide off his jacket. As he did, I realized why he'd been so hesitant. His neck and upper chest were smeared with light red splotches, marks I'd left last night. My cheeks burned and I quickly turned my head away, hoping Kakashi and Yamato hadn't seen my embarrassment.

"Oh," Yamato said simply, his tone rather neutral, but clearly understanding.

The flicker of Kakashi's eyes was wider than usual, and then he turned to leave the training grounds at a great speed. I followed, feeling a small frown form on Naruto's face as he watched me go. This was clearly a reluctant leave-taking on his part, but my curiosity and concern for Kakashi's sudden departure pulled me along.

This was the view that met me as I caught up to Kakashi: Team 10 surrounded, all with very serious expressions, while Kakashi was being briefed as their new captain. The atmosphere was sorrowful, and the air had vengeance written all over it. I remembered clearly that he had been killed by one of Akatsuki's members, so Team 10 now wanted to avenge him.

Shikamaru's face was determined, his eyes welling up with a mix of sadness and anger. Kakashi listened intently to them, offering the needed guiding and support words. Then, out of nowhere, Tsunade appeared, ordering them with her eye presence.

My presence was then noted by Tsunade and Kakashi, and I was put on the mission as well.

If I had known what was going to happen in the future, I might have reconsidered.

The battlefield was really a mess at that time. Shikamaru was already gone to fight Hidan personally, driven by the flames of personal vendetta and strategic genius. There, I, Ino, Choji, and Kakashi were engaged in serious battle against Kakuzu. That relentless Akatsuki member really cornered us to the limit.