╎048

──────═✿═──────『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟒𝟖 』──═✿═──━『 Back 』

──────═✿═──────
『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟒𝟖 』
──═✿═──
━『 Back 』

━ 𝓊𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒽𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒾 ━

My mind was in shambles as I tried to piece together where I was. I blinked, struggling to make sense of my surroundings. The room was dimly lit, and I was met with the sight of Sasuke, Suigetsu, Jugo, and Lord Orochimaru. A cold dread settled over me as I realized something was terribly wrong. I thought I was dead.

"Misaki?" Sasuke mumbled, his voice tinged with confusion.

I turned my head to see Suigetsu pointing at someone in the center of the room. "That's the First Hokage? The real Hashirama who's been touted as a god of shinobi?" he exclaimed, his eyes wide with disbelief.

"It's that shinobi Orochimaru again!" Lord Second remarked, his eyes narrowing.

Hashirama hummed thoughtfully, his eyes scanning the room. "What's going on?" he asked, his voice calm but curious.

Lord Third stepped forward, his expression serious. "I suspect he undid the Reaper Death Seal that has been keeping us sealed away. Then, performed the Edo Tensei," he explained, his gaze fixed on Orochimaru.

"No way... you solved how to undo that sealing jutsu?" Lord Fourth said next to me, his tone amazed. I turned to look at him, and my breath caught in my throat.

He really does look like Naruto. The resemblance was uncanny.

"You underestimate me, Minato," Orochimaru replied, his voice smooth and serpentine.

"Who the hell are you two!?" Hashirama asked, his body tilting forward as he scrutinized us, his curiosity piqued.

"The Fourth Hokage, sir," Minato replied with a respectful nod.

"Woah!! Fourth, eh?!" Hashirama exclaimed, his surprise evident. His gaze then drifted over to me, his eyes widening in recognition. "Hanami?! Tobirama, look! It's Hanami!!"

A cold fury ignited within me at the name. Slowly, I turned my head towards Hashirama, my eyes glimmering with a threatening power. "You call me that again, and I'll kill you," I spat, my voice dripping with venom.

"Such attitude coming from the Fifth Hokage," Hashirama remarked, his tone a combination of amusement and curiosity.

"Fifth Hokage? Please, as if I'd ever go for such a title," I scoffed. "Uchiha Misaki. The reason I'm sealed here is because I am the reincarnation of Uchiha-Senju Hanami."

"Ahhhh! I see, I see!" Hashirama said, nodding as if everything suddenly made sense to him.

"Misaki! Is that really you?!" Lord Third exclaimed, turning to look at me with a shocked gaze.