╎049

──────═✿═──────『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟒𝟗 』──═✿═──━『 Together once again 』

──────═✿═──────
『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟒𝟗 』
──═✿═──
━『 Together once again 』

━ 𝓊𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒽𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒾 ━

"Hold on a moment," Lord Hashirama announced, causing everyone to halt abruptly.

I kept my gaze fixed straight ahead as the Ten-Tails began to gather an enormous amount of chakra. A massive red sphere formed, pulsating with such intensity that it dwarfed even the beast itself. We were encased within a protective barrier crafted by the Hokage, but it was clear that the Ten-Tails was preparing to unleash something catastrophic.

Sasuke and I weren't here before, but it seemed that this attack has been unleashed before gathering Sakura and Naruot's facial expressions. 

The chakra sphere grew to an unprecedented size, and with a terrifying roar, the Ten-Tails launched it toward us. The barrier held firm as the enormous ball of red energy collided with it. The sphere burst into the sky, leaving a trail of brilliant sunset hues that trailed behind it.

"The previous Hokage are truly formidable," Sakura remarked, her eyes wide with admiration.

"Seems like their reputation isn't just talk," Sasuke added.

Hashirama then lifted a section of the barrier—just enough to allow us to exit. With a signal, we prepared to advance. As the barrier lowered, it gave us a direct and clearer view of the outside.

The Ten-Tails, now a colossal, writhing mass, began to manifest a multitude of grotesque creatures from its body. These abominations surged forth with alarming speed, heading straight for us. I braced myself, my kusangi's at the ready, as we faced the horde of creatures emerging from the Ten-Tails. The ground shook with each step they took, and the air was thick with the stench of their dark chakra.

Sasuke and Naruto forged ahead of Sakura and me by a few paces, their speed and agility cutting through the mass of fused beings. Despite the distance, it hardly mattered as we all began to engage in the brutal melee. 

I swung my kusangi blades with relentless precision, slicing through the grotesque creatures that surged toward us. Each swing was met with resistance, but I pressed on, determined to clear a path.

Sakura, positioned beside us, unleashed a powerful punch on one of the fused beasts, sending it crashing to the ground. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of Sasuke's lips curling into a small, rare smile, while Naruto's face contorted in fear.

"I am never talking back to her again," Naruto muttered jokingly.

"Now you say that," I replied with a wry smile.

As we leapt down to join Sakura, the three of us quickly formed a defensive perimeter around each other, we all had each other's backs.

"We're here too, Sakura," Naruto called out.