╎047

──────═✿═──────『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟒𝟕 』──═✿═──━『 Finally 』

──────═✿═──────
『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟒𝟕 』
──═✿═──
━『 Finally 』

━ 𝓊𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒽𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒾 ━

"Misaki!" Father yelled at me, his voice booming through the house. "You dare enter the academy without my permission!"

I flinched at the intensity of his anger, my heart pounding in my chest. "Father, I just—"

"Silence!" he commanded, his eyes blazing with fury. "You are just a girl! You have no place in the academy, no place to become a ninja. You belong in the kitchen, tending to household duties, not out there risking your life!"

Tears welled up in my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. "But Father, I want to protect our village, to make a difference. I have the skills, the determination—"

"Enough!" he interrupted, slamming his fist on the table. "This nonsense is because of that boy, isn't it? Naruto. He's been putting these foolish ideas into your head."

I shook my head, trying to find the right words to defend myself. "No, Father. Naruto believes in me, but this is my choice. I want to prove myself, to be someone who can protect others."

Fugaku's expression darkened even further. "You will do no such thing. As long as you are under my roof, you will follow my rules. You will abandon this foolish dream of becoming a ninja and focus on your duties as a woman."

"But Father—"

"No more arguments, Misaki! This is final," he declared, his tone leaving no room for further discussion. Fugaku's eyes narrowed with a fierce intensity as he stepped forward, his hand gripping my cheeks tightly. "You're going to get yourself killed, Misaki," he hissed, his face mere inches from mine. "You think you can survive out there? You think you can handle the dangers of being a ninja? You're deluding yourself."

I winced at the pain, my eyes filling with tears I struggled to hold back. "Father, I—"

Before I could finish, his hand came down sharply across my face, the sound echoing through the room. The sting of the slap left my cheek burning, and I stumbled back, clutching my face in shock.

"You will abandon this foolishness," he said, his voice cold and unyielding. "You will forget about the academy, about becoming a ninja. You will fulfil your duties as a woman of this household and nothing more. Do you understand?"

Tears streamed down my face, the pain from the slap mingling with the heartache of having my dreams crushed. "Yes, Father," I whispered, my voice trembling.

As soon as Father left the room, I bolted out the door, my vision blurred by tears. My feet pounded against the wooden floors of our house, driven by a desperate need for comfort. I turned a corner and nearly collided with my older brother, Itachi.