╎043

──────═✿═──────『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟒𝟑 』──═✿═──━『  prophecy 』

──────═✿═──────
『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟒𝟑 』
──═✿═──
━『 prophecy 』

━ 𝓊𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒽𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒾 ━

As I raced through the dense forest, my breaths came in short, ragged gasps. The adrenaline from the encounter with Naruto, Kakashi, and Sakura still coursed through my veins, but I couldn't stop now. I had to keep moving, to stay ahead of the pain and the memories that threatened to consume me.

Suddenly, a familiar presence materialized before me, halting my frantic escape. Madara Uchiha stood there, his imposing figure radiating an air of unyielding authority. I skidded to a stop, my heart pounding in my chest as I faced him.

"It's time for you to return to the hideout, Misaki," Madara said, his voice calm but firm. "Sasuke has completed the transplant with Itachi's eyes, and there is something serious we need to discuss."

I clenched my fists, frustration and resignation washing over me. "What is it, Madara? What's so important that it couldn't wait?"

Madara's gaze was unwavering, his expression unreadable. "There are matters that concern your future and the future of the child you carry. We must prepare for the battles ahead, and you play a crucial role in our plans."

I felt a surge of anger at his words. "My future? My child's future? You think you can just control everything, don't you?" I spat, my voice trembling with rage.

Madara remained unmoved, his eyes piercing into mine. "This is bigger than you or your personal grievances, Misaki. The world is changing, and we must be ready to face what comes next. Come with me, and you will understand."

"Fine," I muttered, my voice barely above a whisper. "But this better be worth it, Madara."

I bit my lip, the weight of his words sinking in. There was a part of me that knew he was right, that my actions and decisions now could shape the fate of everything I cared about. But the thought of going back, of leaving Naruto and our unborn child behind, tore at my heart.

I followed Madara back to the hideout, my mind racing with thoughts of Naruto and the chaotic encounter we just had. The dimly lit corridors seemed to stretch on forever, amplifying the weight of my steps. We finally reached a room, and Madara gestured for me to sit down.

"Misaki," he began, his voice calm yet authoritative, "due to your condition, you will not be present in the upcoming war."

My eyes widened, and a surge of anger welled up within me. "What?! You expect me to just sit here and do nothing while everyone else fights? I can't do that, Madara. I need to be out there."

Madara's gaze was unwavering, his expression impassive. "Think about your baby, Misaki. What is best for the child? You risk both your lives by participating in the war. Staying in hiding is the only sensible choice."