╎015

─────═✿═─────『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟏𝟓 』──═✿═──━『 my bond 』

─────═✿═─────
『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟏𝟓 』
──═✿═──
━『 my bond 』

━ 𝓊𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒽𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒾 ━

"I don't care what happens to me or to the rest of the world, as long as I get my revenge. Nothing else matters," Sasuke continued, undaunted. "To be honest, neither Orochimaru nor I are strong enough to defeat Itachi on our own. But if I can gain the power to defeat Itachi by giving myself over to Orochimaru. I would gladly give my body to him many times over."

His words were like a dagger to the heart, and I knew he meant every one of them. Sasuke was so consumed by his obsession with revenge that nothing else mattered. He would give his body to Orochimaru without hesitation if it meant seeing Itachi's lifeless form.

"Enough talk," Yamato cut in, his tone strict and unwavering. "Naruto, Sakura, Misaki, out of consideration for the three of you, I haven't taken any drastic measures against Sasuke, but I see I can't hold back any longer. I'm sorry."

"Yamato-sensei!" Sakura said urgently.

Sasuke's eyes turned narrow, and he began forming a seal. "Konoha. I'm done with you. Begone!"

"I wouldn't use that Jutsu, Sasuke," a familiar sinister voice hummed. In a flash of movement, Orochimaru appeared beside Sasuke, his hand gripping Sasuke's arm and stopping him mid-motion.

"Let go," Sasuke demanded, his voice steady and fearless.

"Now, what did I tell you about being more respectful toward Lord Orochimaru?" Kabuto hummed, a smirk playing on his lips. "Misaki is so kind to Lord Orochimaru. You should take lessons from her."

"Why should I stop?" Sasuke rolled his eyes at the comment from Kabuto and never broke his glare from Orochimaru.

"You know the Akatsuki are moving," Kabuto began, shifting his gaze to Sasuke. "We want these Konoha people to get rid of the Akatsuki for us as many as possible, because if other Akatsuki members interfere, that would prevent you from getting your precious revenge."

"'That's a lousy excuse,' Sasuke sneered, his distaste plain.
"Jeopardize your quest for vengeance or raise its chance of success. Which seems the more prudent choice to you?" Kabuto asked, smooth and insinuating in tone.
Sasuke pulled his arm out of Orochimaru's grip as his face hardened. "Good boy," Orochimaru hummed, and his eyes flickered with amusement. Sasuke frowned at him, tension thick between them.

For a moment, that of Naruto and Sasuke locked—like the whole of their turbulent history had shrunk down to that one small stare. Then there was a long moment of silence—of words unspoken, of feelings unbared. Then Sasuke turned his face toward me; this time, his eyes flared, lit up by a much more intense burning.