╎028*

──────═✿═──────『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟐𝟖 』──═✿═──━『 Her guilt 』

──────═✿═──────
『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟐𝟖 』
──═✿═──
━『 Her guilt 』

Suggestive content within this chapter; following the lines of smut and nsfw

━ 𝓊𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒽𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒾 ━

I walked slowly back to Naruto's apartment, each step feeling heavier than the last. How stupid could I have been? I shouldn't have listened to Hanami. The heavy weight of guilt settled deep in my chest, a constant reminder of the choices I had made. 

What have I done?

As I approached the door, the realisation hit me, I had basically gone against Naruto, the person I cared for and loved most. My heart ached with the betrayal I felt towards him and myself.

I opened the door quietly, stepping into the familiar warmth of Naruto's apartment. The scent of dinner and the faint hum of the village outside were comforting, but I couldn't shake the guilt that gnawed at me. As I closed the door behind me, Naruto's voice called out urgently.

"Misa!" he exclaimed, rushing towards me. His eyes were wide with worry, and he enveloped me in a tight embrace. "Where have you been? I was so worried!"

I melted into his arms, the safety and warmth of his presence momentarily pushing away my guilt. I buried my face in his chest, taking in the scent of him, grounding myself in his steady heartbeat. 

"I'm sorry, Naruto," I whispered, my voice trembling. "I didn't mean to worry you."

He pulled back slightly, cupping my face in his hands and looking into my eyes with such concern that it made my heart ache even more. "What happened, Misa?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but the words caught in my throat. How could I tell him the truth? How could I explain what I had done without shattering his trust in me? The conflict within me was overwhelming, and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Please, Misa," Naruto pleaded softly. "Just talk to me."

"I..." I began, my voice barely a whisper. "I made a mistake. I listened to- I shouldn't have. I did something... something I regret."

Naruto's eyes softened with understanding, and he pulled me into another embrace. "It's okay, Misa. We all make mistakes."

I pulled away slightly, looking up into his eyes. My heart pounded in my chest as I pressed my lips against his, pouring all my emotions into the kiss. For a moment, he responded, his arms tightening around me. But then he gently pulled back, his forehead resting against mine, our breaths mingling.

"Misa," he whispered, his voice thick with concern. "Are you sure? I don't want you to regret this. I'm worried you're not in the right mindset right now."