╎045

──────═✿═──────『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟒𝟓 』──═✿═──━『 Sorrow 』

──────═✿═──────
『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟒𝟓 』
──═✿═──
━『 Sorrow 』

━ 𝓊𝓏𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓀𝒾 𝓃𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓉𝑜 ━

I held Misaki's limp body in my arms as we made our way back to the village. Sakura was holding Izana, working diligently to keep him stable. I was terrified that I would lose him too, but Sakura's skill gave me a sliver of hope.

When we arrived back at the village, Lady Tsunade had the best medical team ready to look after Izana, ensuring he remained stable while Tsunade examined Misaki's body. Kakashi had mentioned something off about Misaki, something ominous that needed investigation.

Sakura, Kakashi, Sai, and I stood around the bed where Misaki lay lifeless. My heart ached at the sight of her. The vibrant, lively Misaki I knew was gone, and the reality of never seeing her laugh or smile again hit me hard. Misaki's body was exposed to a certain extent, her nemaki shirt discarded and her tight sash cut off by Sakura, leaving her in shorts, a skirt, and a bra.

"I knew it," Kakashi said, his eyes locking onto Misaki's left arm. My eyes widened when I saw the flesh.

Her arm was scarred and slightly raw with scabs and strange incantations. "What is it, Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked, concern evident in her voice.

"She's managed to get Orochimaru to unseal the curse mark," Kakashi replied grimly.

Lady Tsunade entered the room, her expression grave. She examined Misaki's arm closely before straightening up and addressing us. "There's more to this than just the curse mark."

"What do you mean, Lady Tsunade?" I asked, my voice trembling with anxiety.

Tsunade sighed heavily. "Misaki's body needs to be kept with the previous Hokage."

"Why?" Sai asked, puzzled.

Tsunade's gaze was steady and filled with a mixture of sadness and resolve. "Because Misaki was the reincarnation of Hanami Uchiha-Senju. It's only right she rests alongside the Hokage. Her life, her sacrifices, and her lineage demand that honour."

I stood there for a moment, absorbing the Tsunade's words. Misaki's body would be placed among the previous Hokage, an honour befitting someone of her significance. The thought provided a small measure of comfort, knowing she would be remembered with the respect she deserved.

I don't want anyone to think of her as a murderer.

But now, I had to check on Izana. I made my way through the hospital corridors, my heart heavy with worry and sorrow. Finally, I reached the room where Izana was being treated. I stood outside, looking through the glass window as doctors and medical-nin worked tirelessly on him.

Izana, my tiny son, was surrounded by skilled medical professionals who were doing everything they could to keep him stable. The small form of my baby boy was hooked up to various machines, and I couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of helplessness.