╎040

──────═✿═──────『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟒𝟎 』──═✿═──━『 His suffocation 』

──────═✿═──────
『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟒𝟎 』
──═✿═──
━『 His suffocation 』

━ 𝓊𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒽𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒾 ━

"Sasuke," I began, my voice barely above a whisper, "I think... I should go now."

He turned to face me, his Sharingan eyes glinting with determination. "Are you sure you want to leave now?" he asked, his tone serious. "Or do you want to toy with the Kage a bit first?"

I took a deep breath, steeling myself for what was to come. "I'll leave now," I replied, my voice firm. "Make sure to kill Danzo, Sasuke."

A dark smile tugged at the corners of his lips. "I will," he promised. "And you, kill the two other elders. Don't fail."

I met his gaze, feeling the weight of his expectations. "As if I would," I said with a smirk, confidence lacing my words.

Sasuke nodded, his expression softening for just a moment. "Good luck," he murmured, almost too softly to hear.

"You too," I responded, my heart pounding with a mixture of fear and excitement.

With one last glance at him, I turned and disappeared into the shadows, ready to carry out my duty. I will avenge my clan, they will rest in peace knowing that Sasuke and I will be the ones to take vengeance for them.

━ 𝓊𝓏𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓀𝒾 𝓃𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓉𝑜 ━

"Finally found ya!" Kiba exclaimed from below. I opened my eyes and was met with the sight of Kiba, Sakura, Lee, Sai, and Akamaru standing in the snow.

"Sakura? Sai? Kiba, bushy brow...?" I mumbled, confused and disoriented from my intense Sage Jutsu training.

"Why are you all here?" Kakashi asked, his voice mirroring my confusion.

"Naruto... we need to talk," Sakura said slowly, her breath fogging in the cold, snowy air. I let the Sage Jutsu deactivate, feeling the natural energy drain away as I descended to stand before her.

I stood in front of her, my facial expression remaining solemn, still grappling with the events that had unfolded over the past two months. Everything felt like a blur, and I couldn't quite grasp why they were here now, I was in the land of Iron, they aren't supposed to be here.

Sakura took a deep breath, her eyes filled with a determination I hadn't seen in a long time. "Naruto, I love you," she said, her voice steady but her hands trembling slightly.

"What did you say?" I asked, thinking I didn't hear her right. Her words seemed to echo in my mind, refusing to register fully.

"Naruto, I said I love you," Sakura repeated, her gaze unwavering.