╎020*

──────═✿═──────『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟐𝟎 』──═✿═──━『 Can't help himself 』

──────═✿═──────
『 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟎𝟐𝟎 』
──═✿═──
━『 Can't help himself 』

Suggestive content within this chapter; following the lines of smut and nsfw.

━ 𝓊𝓏𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓀𝒾 𝓃𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓉𝑜 ━

Misaki fell down onto the bed after me with a soft thud resonating throughout the room. She rested her head on her arm as her onyx eyes gazed into my own, an unreadable expression on her face.

"So do you want to do it?" Misaki asked with her pink lips parted as she breathed slowly.

"Do what?" I replied, unsure if she was about to ask what I thought she was about to ask.

Misaki's face closed into mine, her eyes shutting as a calm expression came onto her face. Her soft lips that I had only kissed a couple of times and pressed once more against my own. It was a simple kiss at first, but then her tongue pried my lips apart causing a groan to slip past my lips and I held her waist as I reciprocated the action.

She pulls away panting and with a pink hue covering the expanse of her pale cheeks. Misaki leans her head once more but near my ear, her breath causing shivers to tremble through my body. "Fuck," She said softly and my eyes widened.

I swallowed a growing lump in my throat at her straightforward reply while my cheeks flushed pink. "Do you- Do you really want to?" I asked unsure and she nodded eagerly at me, her pupils blown.

"I do," Misaki hummed, her hand trailing down my chest causing me to tense under the unfamiliar touch, but it felt too good.

She planted her hand in the middle of my chest and pushed me onto my back. My hands instinctively made their place on her waist as she sat on my lower abdomen. I felt how soaked she was through her underwear as her short nemaki rode up her thighs and pooled around her hips.

Both her hands trailed up my abs and up my chest, pushing up my shirt until I pulled the light blue fabric over my head, with the fabric landing somewhere on the wooden slabs. Misaki leaned down and I got a view of her cleavage causing my cheeks to heat up even more before I felt her lips against mine once more. I close my eyes as pleasure courses through my body while I entangle one of my hands through her hair at the base of her neck, pulling her inevitably closer to me.

A gasp emits from her mouth while my other arm wraps around her waist tightly. One of her hands slides behind my head, proceeding to angle my head higher, the kiss seeping deeper as our tongues slide and entangle with each other deeper.

Misaki's other hand trailed down my abs causing me to let out satisfied groans into her mouth, she smiled against my lips in response. My breathing hitched when she raised her hips and her hand skimmed over my hardened length.