Boarding of the family 2

Murron's POV

"I did it for you", I said as she turned to face me.

"I know forgive me Murron it's just I am going through alot at this moment. Am not use to being weak and without my powers", she said as she walked towards me and I embraced her in a hug.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

"Wait was that a...................Yash!" We both yelled in union as we ran into the living room.

And there she was. Her fingers wrapped around my child's mouth as the other hand held a knife firmly against her throat. The door was still closed so I didn't understand how she got in, but I was sure about how she was going to get out.

"Melisa after I help you and your family this is how you remind me, by threatening to harm Yashmin. "

"I always knew you were a snake cousin."

"Hahaha", laughed Melisa. "That's who you think I am. Your cousin Melisa", she said as her voice started changing; sounding a more manly. Along with her face.

"You!"

"Him?"

"The shape shifter, I have been looking for you since I killed your friends. You have came to me and made my job easier. For this I promised a quick dead", I said as I ran towards them full vampire speed.

So fast I could of swore I ran through them. Wait I did.

"Hahaha", the shape shifter continued laughing as he sliced Yash neck and a tiny amount of blood ran down her neck, making me even more angry.

I prepared myself to charge at them again but Yashshauna spoke first.

"How are you doing that? You are not supposed to be able to do that?"

"Do what Yashshauna?, kill our daughter", I asked annoyingly.

"Hahaha", the laughing continued.

"Don't you see Murron, the way you can't touch her or him, but he can touch her. The way they are before us, existing as smoke, as shadows. With Yashmin in mere human form. This is something only a known few can do. It's called shadow entanglement. He is controlling and commanding it. This isn't any shape shifter."

"Finally Yashshauna, we are get somewhere. Yes only a know few can in deed pull this off and I am here to end this abomination. The way the council should of done instead of choosing to take your powers."

"Who are you?", I asked.

"Don't worry about who I am, focus on saying your goodbyes" he said as his body from his neck down turned into a black vortex. Leaving his arms firmly over her mouth and with the knife at her neck.

Everything in the room started floating, including Yashshauna and I. It was as if gravity no longer existed. I was useless, and so was her mother. I could see the fear in Yashmin eyes as tears ran down her cheek.

I watched as a hand exited the vortex and grabbed on to my wife and started pulling her towards him as, he laughed continously.

In an instant I saw flash of blue and red lights before her. And the hand that was once holding on to her, was now lifeless on the floor.

The shifter ceased laughing as he behold two women standing before him in shadow form. They both attacked him simultaneously; one breaking his hands as the other catched Yashmin and placed her on the couch. The other standing him in his face with his own knife.

He lit up and something came from around him like a force field. Strong enough to push up all back but not strong enough to cause any harm.

Yash, Yashshauna and I tumbled voilently back onto the walls as if we have been flung.

The two women barely felt the effect. His light settled and he too was now in shadow form. That's when I realized he had to be a decesdant of Yashshauna's maternal line; red glowing eyes, hair and even fingernails.

"Yashon!", I heard my wife said weakly.

Before the two women and him began to fight. The struggles was short lived, as he was quickly beaten by the two women.

I watched the one glowing blue light, kicked him in the back of his foot and he felt to his knee as she held his hands behind him. She then knodded and smiled to the one glowing blue.

The one glowing blue smiled back before jumping into the man's neck with her knees. With one knee on the left side of his neck and the other on his right. She twisted her tights and the sound of bones cracking followed.

They let go simultaneously and the man felt to the ground before vanishing into smoke.

The glowing lights settle down as the women took their human form and exposed their identity.

"Mom!", I heard my wife said.

"Grandma Jennessa", she shouted, sounding happy this time as she ran into her what I assume was her grandma's arms. Her necklace glowing around her neck.

Yashmin's POV
Did she just say mom and then grandma. Even more importantly, did she just ran to hug women she told me were dead. Before checking on me her daughter. I thought, as i searched for the arms of my dad.

He embraced me into a hug as he rubbed my back.

"It's ok, you are safe now", he said with his voice so comforting. I broke down into tears.

"I just don't understand why everybody wants to kill me. I don't even know this Yashon", I sobbed.

Word from author
Hi my lovely readers how are you. I feel good after this chapter. A lot has happened; the Jones has new neighbors.

The enemy may of attacked but that led to him being discovered and destroyed. My favorite family is safe once more.

Or at least that is what I hope. Cause I know no one expected Yashon to be the shifter. I myself didn't expect that and I am the author. What can I say. See you next write.