The Perils of the shadow realm

Murron's POV

Yashshauna looked on me annoyed but she directed her attention to Yashmin's room.

I watched as Leona left Yashmin and went into the bathroom like she said she did. And in came two familiar robes with Roy by their side.

I saw them pulled something from Yashmin 's  body and locked it into a bottle, as she fell limp to the floor. Roy first jumped through the window. The bathroom door pushed opened and that's when Leona started screaming as the men jumped through the window.

Again she hold my hands as the flames engulfed us once more. And die down. And eventually we were back in our house.

I wanted to speak but my wife was scarcy when she was angry so I kept slient and kept my prize on the goal.

I watched as she let go of me and headed downstairs and across to Roy's house. I followed by her side full vampire speed.

She didn't bother to open the door, my wife ripped it off its itches quietly without touching it and set it down.  Where was this supernatural strength coming from I did not know.  The way she made

"Roy, oh Roy!", she called out with a smile on her face.

"You again", said Roy. "What do you want now?"

She looked at him and responded. "I want what's mine"

"Whatever that his?" I don't have it he said.

"So you like to play games Roy, don't you?"

My wife simply raise a hand and he flew against the wall and as she held him there.

I was too impressed at how she was handling this to intervene. Mama bear was mad.

She appoarched him with slow, steady strides, that reminded why I felt in love with her in the first place. All this devastation was to my liking.

"Again Roy", I want what's mine.

Roy opened his mouth and blew out a gust of green air that cause my wife to release him. And as he fell to the ground  he spoke. "Come and get it then."

The room filled with the smell of rotting flesh. I could barely stand it but it didn't discouraged my wife.

She stand up and changed into her ghost form. Everything started flying around into the room, including Roy along with an rumbling sound.

I watched her carry him to the roof of his house and she asked him again, "where is she?"

"She, what are you accusing me of. I don't know of a she?"

My wife was getting frustrated so I decided to help her out.

I ran up to Roy took him out of the mid sir and bit into his neck. The blood was the bloods library it documented everything from the days we came onto the earth until now. If he do had something to do with this. I will see it.

As I drank of his blood. All I saw was him and Leona's mom having their way. Then he going to bed and us breaking in.

"Wait, he really doesn't no."

"What?", asked my wife. "But we saw him."

"I know but it isn't him."

Tears welded up once again in my wife eyes as she felt to the ground and in an instant back into human form.

"What are we going to do?", asked my wife.

"For one, I am gonna kill him and then we are gonna search every corner of this earth until we find our daughter."

"No!!!", shouted Roy as I bit back into his neck.

He was a minute away from dead and that's when I saw it. I let go and he fell to the floor.

"What?", asked my wife.

"He may not have did it but he sure know who does", I said. "When I drank of his God awful blood I saw the faces of the ones who took her.  He will lead us to them"

I hurriedly cut my hand with my fingernails and fed him. When he revived. He admitted know them and knowing where we could fine them

He called them the ghost catchers.

Before we headed off to find them. We went back to the house and got our doors body. We tired up Roy in chains and threw him into our vehicle as we sped off in the direction he gave. We knocked on the door.

"Who is it",asked someone.

"Me, Roy", Roy answered.

They opened the door and fear took over as they behold our faces.

One attempted to ran off. I ran him down and caught with little to no effort. I spinned him around and broke his neck in that very instant.

My wife again looked at me annoyed.

"Well it's two of them. Better to get rid of the runner now."

Up on seeing his accomplice die, he surrender the bottle with out a fight. And within minutes Yashmin was back into her body.

"Mom, dad", she called out as she opened her eyes. "They, they took me......somehow."

"I know you are safe now", I told her.
"And I left you a present", I said pointing to the man who took her.

She looked at her mom with her best puppy dog eyes and her mom knodded.

She smiled a bright big smiled, then she appoarched the man. "So you wanted me to be bottled up......huh. I'll do you one better", said Yashmin as she left her body and jumped into his.

"How do you like me inside you", I heard the man said. Before he laughs.

I watched as the man twisted his neck right around and heard bones cracked. Then Yashmin jumped put once more and back into her body.

I hurriedly to Roy's  side before anyone could stop me and I ripped his head cleaned off his neck.

"Murron!", said my wife.

"When I drank his blood, I didn't only see that he could help us. I saw other things too. We can no longer stay at that house or invite others into that community. We must relocate at once. We will go now in the night, when everyone sleeps."

"Now", argued Yashmin. "But Dad Leona."

"Yashmin, don't argue. You heard your father and I agree. We leave now."

"But where will we go", Yashmin asks.

"I have already taken care of that", I said to them.

"Just one last thing", said my wife.

I watched as she lit up in blue flames once more and entered the house. By the time she came out it was engulfed in flames. Then we drove away