Chapter 86: You Can't Escape Me

*Mature and explicit scenes up ahead!! Please skip to the next *** if you wish to skip!!!*

*Alora POV*

"Hold your breath." I said.

"What, why-"

But it was too late, I closed my eyes. Imagining my cabin. My place next to the cliffside where I had taken Sebastian when I had broken him out of Azkaban.

Our bodies twisted and turned, flashed and moved till we found the earth underneath our feet again.

Sebastian's eyes going wide just for a moment. Looking off into the distance over the cliffside.

I moved with him, taking the moment to calm my breathing. Trying to get my stomach under control again. I knew it was mostly the butterflies but it didn't matter, apparating was still as difficult as ever on the stomach.

"Could have warned me." He said, taking a few deep breaths.

I smirked, looking up to meet him. "Now wheres the fun is that huh?"

He laughed lightly, taking in the scene before us. The sky was now imprinted with the warm colors of the sun. Purples mixed with bright orange and blues swirling around the sky. It was beautiful.

"I remember this place." He said.

Well obviously, I brought you here dummy.

"Yeah? What do you remember?" I asked.

He breathed deep, "I remember cursing to myself, screaming at the wind."

I felt the chill run through me, the memory running harshly through my brain. Swallowing hard.

"You said you hated me and that everything was my fault." I added.

He sighed, "I was wrong-"

"No." I interjected, grabbing his arm, forcing him to turn. "Your not. I was selfish that day and even though I feel like I've apologized for it a million times already, I'm sorry Sebastian-"

"We don't have to talk about the past anymore-"

I smiled, "I know. But I just wanted to tell you that and maybe one day, you'll find it in your heart to forgive me."

His eyes softened, reaching for me as his hands cupped around my cheeks. "Alora-..... there's nothing to forgive anymore. If it wasn't for you-..... I'd still be in Azkaban. But here I am, watching the sunset with the one person who went over the moon for me. How could I ever even repay that... without you, I'd be lost. But you found me. You found me and I'm here now to tell you, you can't escape me. I'm yours. I'm fucking yours, do you hear me? I'm not letting you go, I'm not giving up on you. Just like you didn't for me, do you understand me?"

I relished in his touch, pushing my cheeks into his hands further. How badly I wanted to tell him what he wanted to hear.

His thumb coated over my lips, letting my tear soaked eyes gaze upon him.

"I'm going to fight for you. And I'll keep fighting for you even if you start to hate me. I don't care, I need you. I've never needed you so much in my whole fucking life-"

He couldn't wait, he couldn't wait for me to respond as his lips found mine. Pressing into them fiercely. His hands going into my hair, pulling at the strands.

I wanted to get lost. Lost in this moment of euphoria, lust, and power. The power he had over me now scared me. Diving me into my fantasy's of him taking me higher and higher. I just hoped I had the strength to come back down and escape him.