BC - A Bunch of Misfits

Rena walked in and the place was interesting to say the least. It looked like a run down castle that had been put back together wrong. In any other situation it would seem creepy but the way it was lit up with the members of this squad, you wouldn't call it creepy.

"Well let me introduce you to the squad. Hey idiots! Gather around, We've got ourselves a new member." Yami yelled out.

Rena was soon surrounded by the members that were there.

"Well you've met me but let me formally introduce myself. I'm Yami Sukehiro, Captain of the Black Bulls."

The brunette with the green tips stepped up and grabbed Rena's hand, bowing as he was about to place a delicate kiss "Ah NO!" He stepped back quickly and straightened up, putting one hand behind his head and the other on his hip. "Sorry. My name is Finral,"

"HAI, I'm Astea! And I'm going to be the next Wizard King!" The short boy introduced himself.

"I'm Noelle. It's nice to have another girl on the squad." The girl with purple pigtails said.

"I'm Gordon, we are going to be best friends" The pale guy with black around his eyes and mouth said softly.

"Hi I'm Charmy. You are really pretty." A tiny girl said, she was surrounded by sheep that were...cooking?

"No one is as pretty as my angelic little sister." Said a man holding a picture, blood running from his nose.

"Don't mind him, That's Gauche and I'm Vanessa." A woman wearing very little, holding a bottle of wine said stumbling a little. She leaned over a shy looking girl with blue hair. "And this here is Grey." The girl let out a soft "Hey" then covered her face mumbling ohmygosh over and over again.

The door to the hideout opened and in stepped a tall red head with a leather mask covering half his face. He has a sadistic looking grin but he somehow did not seem menacing at all. "Oh did we get a new rookie?"

"Yes, now introduce yourself you idiot," Yami said, swinging at the kid but he dodged it and went to take a seat at the bar.

"The name is Zora,"

Before Rena could respond two more kids burst through the door bickering at each other. They stopped when they noticed Rena.

"Oh Hey! You came back with a new recruit. Hi I'm Magna." Said a rugged looking kid with a Mohawk and purple sunglasses.

"And I'm Luck! Want to spar with me?" A wide eyed boy with a smile just as bright said a little too excitedly.

Suddenly, a bird Rena didn't notice was sitting on top of Asia's head flew up and transformed into a girl. She had short black hair and red eyes. "I'm Nero," she said plainly.

"Well that's just about everyone. There's Henry, but he can't hang around us as his magic absorbs our mana but he's a good kid."

"Ah well, It's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Mystic." She said with a smile and a wave.

"Alright! Enough introductions. Let's party!" Yami cheered.

Vanessa wobbled over to Rena and swung an arm around her shoulders. "Come on pretty lady, You look like you could use a drink!'

"Uh no thank you I don't really—" Rena tried to protest but it was in vain.

"Ah come on! Drink with me! Let's get to know our newest member of the Black Bulls!" Vanessa cheered.

Oh no. This is not going to be an easy mission. She sighed to herself. At least they seem fun. They remind me of Fairy Tail. She thought with a smile. I guess a little fun wouldn't hurt. Just need to be on my guard.