Guess Who's Back?

"Girls, come on, let's go!" Abby yells and we run into the studio, "We went to Starbound and we proved that you are national champions once again. It's much more fun to win, ladies. Now, let's talk about this coming week. We are going to-"

Abby gets cut off as the studio door opens.

It's Jill. "Hi everyone," She says, "Abby, can I talk to you?"

Chloe, Paige, and I look at each other.

"Jill-" Abby starts, "Not in the middle of pyramid."

"I know," Jill says.

"You know how this works," Abby says.

"I do know how it works," Jill says, "I made a mistake going to Cathy's studio. It was a mistake and I would really like for you to find a spot for Kendall."

"I don't have time for this today," Abby says, "We have a competition this weekend."

"I wanna be there with you," Jill says, "Kendall fits in with these girls, she did it once before and she can do it again."

"You are off your rocker," Abby says.

"Are you gonna turn my child away knowing she has talent and she belongs in this group?" Jill asks.

Jill goes and grabs Kendall and bring her to a spot between me and Nia.

"You know what Abby?" Jill asks, "She deserves to be on that pyramid."

I hug Kendall. I'm so happy she's back!

Then Jill goes and stands between Mom and Melissa.

We all hug Kendall.

"Girls, girls!" Abby says, "This is not about friends. You wanna see Kendall, invite her to your house. This is my business."

"Can you find it in your heart to let her on this team?" Jill asks.

"Jill, I will talk to you on a later date," Abby says.

"Okay," Jill says.

"We are going to Star Power in Lancaster. It's a big competition," Abby says.

"Moving onto the pyramid. On the bottom, Mackenzie. You goofed in the trio at the beginning. Not acceptable. Next, Nia. You fell on your aerial walkover. Don't let it happen again. Next, Paige. You didn't do anything wrong, but you were part of the trio. Next, Chloe. It was good, but you get into those categories with 11 and 12 year olds and you never get where I think you should place. Next, Eva. You got third. You were on the upper end of your age division. You should be getting second and up. Not third and below. Next, Brooke. You did a great job. I don't have anything to complain about. On top, Maddie. You went out there in 9-12 and you won at nine years old."

"Maddie, you will be doing a solo this week called I Can't Find The Words

"Maddie, you will be doing a solo this week called I Can't Find The Words. This is a solo Eva did two years ago and she won. Will you win with it? I don't know. Paige, you will also be doing a solo," Abby says and I hug Paige, "Your solo is entitled Crème De La Crème. Nia, you have a solo this weekend called Working Girl by Laquifa." We clap for Nia. "I'm also going to do a duet with Eva and... Paige." Paige and I jump and run to hug each other. We've never had a duet before! "Your duet is called Make Some Noise."