The Runaway Mom

"Let's go girls! Get in here!" Abby yells, "Now, Hollywood Vibe, last week. You did an okay job. I thought I could've been better. Moving on, this weekend, we are going to Fire and Ice right here in Pittsburgh! Let's get to the pyramid. On the bottom, Kendall. You are back on probation."

"That's ridiculous Abby!" Jill yells, "What more do you want from her?"

Kendall starts to cry and I hug her.

"Your head was descended. Your shoulders are hunched. Your rib cage is open," Abby says.

"Are you kidding me?!" Jill yells, "You're kidding me, right?!"

"No," Abby says. All us girls start to comfort Kendall even more.

"Y'know what?" Jill says, "You should be on probation, Abby. Not my daughter! I don't even know why I'm here. You had nothing nice to say to her since the second we got here. There's a lot of studios out there who would love what she does and you know what Abby? We are going to one of those studios!" Jill storms out with Kendall who is sobbing.

"Next," Abby continues, pretending nothing happened, "Paige. You were on the top, now you are on the bottom. Brooke, no more whining and moping. Just smile. Mackenzie, your tricks are stronger and they are better. Eva, you did well in your duet and the group. Next, Chloe, nice clean performance. Maddie, you redeemed yourself. Great job. And on top of the pyramid for the first time, Nia!" We all jump onto Nia, hugging her. "You are on top because of your hard work and your determination."

"This week, Nia, you are doing a solo

"This week, Nia, you are doing a solo. I was going to do another duet with Kendall and Eva, but seeing as Kendall is no longer here, I'm going to replace her with Chloe. Your duet is a ballet entitled A New Swan Queen." Chloe and I jump and hug each other. "Now, let's talk about the group. It's called Head Over Heels. It's about falling in love and getting married."

Kenzie raises her hand, "Aren't I too young to get married?" We all laugh.

"You are gonna be dressed as brides. I want your dads to be at the competition as if they were giving their daughters away," Abby says, "Girls, Moms, everyone is dismissed except my duet. The rest of the girls, start stretching in Studio B."
____________
Duet Rehearsal

"Your duet is called A New Swan Queen. Chloe, you are going to start as our swan queen and you are going to be sweet and innocent. Then, Eva is going to come on and try to take your crown. It's is going to be very similar to the black swan duet Chloe and Maddie did last season. Except, instead of the black swan winning like it did in that duet, the white swan is going to take her crown back and defeat the evil black swan," Abby says and Chloe and I nod.
____________
Eva's Interview

"I'm definitely not as good as Chloe in ballet, and I really hope I can keep up because I really like the style," I say with a small smile.
____________

We start to learn the dance and it is really pretty. I can't wait to see our costumes. Abby has us call in the rest of the girls to start on the group.
____________
Group Rehearsal