Chapter 25

As the crowd cheered after announcing the first performer, Gaille, who's currently sitting down ik the opposite way at a chair with her co-members as her backup dancers around her, heard her heart starting to race.

"This is it." She thought.

Gaille tried her best to keep herself calm as she looks down, waiting for the music's cue.

As soon as she started to hear the instrumental, she slowly looked towards the crowd with fierce expression, along with a small smirk on her face, before standing up and started singing.

I always say what I'm feeling
I was born without a zip on my mouth
Sometimes I don't even mean it
It takes a little while to figure me out

Gaille stood up and one of her backup dancers turned the chair around. She sat down on the chair once again and started rapping, earning an even louder cheer from the crowd.

I like my coffee with two sugars in it
High heels and my jewelry dripping
Drink and I get all fired up
Insecure but I'm working with it
Many things that I could get rid of
Ain't about to give it up

Gaille stood up once again to point at the crowd while her co-members moved the chair for her as part of the choreography.

I made a few mistakes, I regret it nightly
I broke a couple hearts that I wear on my sleeve
My momma always said, "Girl, you're trouble" and
And now I wonder, could you fall for a woman like me?

Woman like me, like a woman like me
La-la-la woman like me, like a woman like me (a woman)

Once the chorus part started, Gaille fully stood up this time around and danced, putting all her heart and soul through the dance steps she learned from practicing with Claire.

---

At the crowd

"Tangina! Kaibigan ko 'yan!"

In the midst of the crowd, Kio's yell was heard by the people around her. Madi, who's currently beside her, would've been embarrassed by the girl if it's some other day. But not this time, not tonight.

Lahat nang nakakaalam na may solo performance si Gaille were expecting for her to just have a single dance performance. Only to be surprised since the girl did a lot more than that.

And even for those few people who knew who Gaille was, they were also shocked by how talented she is. For someone who's always, almost never seen around, she surely hides her talent with her.

---

"She's so mesmerizing to watch..." Allianah said as she watched Gaille perform, which was heard by Jordyn, who's currently beside her.

Allianah, Jordyn and Sydney were all together as they watched Gaille showcase her talent on stage. Jordyn is currently in between the other two, ensuring that either one of them is not being left out.

And yes, Jordyn finally agreed to accompany Sydney since the latter's friend, MJ, is currently with her girlfriend right now.

Jordyn agrees with Allianah and hyped her friend up more. "Totoo! Grabe na talaga si Gab! Parang dati lang panay pili pa siya ng Truth pag naglalaro kami ng Truth or Dare kasi ayaw niya na pasayawin namin siya."