Chapter 37

"Why am I the one doing this?"

"Kasi ikaw nakakakilala sa kaniya. Come on, message her already!"

Gaille and Serena are currently at the school's garden again. They've decided to put their plan into action on how to expose Justine's secret para naman lubayan na sila nito.

Hopefully, there wouldn't be another basketball hitting Gaille's almost healed lip.

"I've known her! I was like, in grade 8 that time. Who could tell if she still knows who I am?"

Their argument continued. With Serena forcing Gaille to message a person from the past. Apparently, that person's closely connected with Justine.

"Para namang wala kayong pinagsamahan ni Kade! Sige na!" Pagpupumilit ni Serena.

"We distanced ourselves to each other after I confessed to her, remember?"

Gaille was getting annoyed. Other than being an introvert, she's ashamed to suddenly message a person whom she had already cut-off.

"Friends pa rin naman kayo sa FB! Do you want her to keep being in a relationship with a jerk who's actually, kind of, cheating on her?"

Gaille looked at Serena. Siyempre naman she wouldn't wish for that to continue. She despise cheaters, on top of that.

Feeling defeated by Serena, Gaille sighed and finally gave in. "Fine."

Serena happily cheered as Gaille took out her phone, clicking on Kade's profile and the message button after.

"I can't believe I forgot Kade's full name." Gaille thought to herself, trying to build the right words to message her former crush.

Stephanie Kade Jordan

Gaille:
> Hello, Kade! I'm not sure if you still remember me. I was your classmate back in junior high. However, I'm not here to introduce myself again. I'll be straight to the point, I just wanted to talk to you regarding your current boyfriend, Justine, who's also our senior in our current school. It's something alarming that you need to be aware of. Please take your time considering my message. I'm raising this as a concern and not to just badmouth Justine.

"Is this okay?" Gaille asked, showing the message she typed in to Serena.

Serena read the message and nodded her head. "Oo pwede na 'yan. Once she sees Justine's name naman she'd already be alarmed."

Gaille took a deep breath and hit the send button. Serena watched her closely, a mix of anticipation and anxiety on her face.

"Done. I sent it." Gaille said, putting her phone back in her pocket.

"Nice one! Now we just have to wait for her reply."

It only took less than 10 minutes for Serena and Gaille to receive a reply from the girl.

Stephanie Kade Jordan

Kade:
> Omg Gab?!
> Of course I remember you!
> Medyo nakakabigla naman yung message mo pero I'm willing to listen
> What's going on with Justine?

Gaille reads the message out loud for Serena. The latter gave her a look of approval.

"She still remembers you! Dali, mag-reply ka! Sabihin mo in person natin siya kakausapin."

Gaille nodded and started typing, making sure that Serena could see her phone screen.

Gaille:
> Thank you for responding, Kade.
> Is it okay if we could talk in person instead? We might be able to fully explain what's going on.