Chapter 26

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes! Oo! Of course! Gustong-gusto, Gaille!"

Gaille and Serena hugged each other after that, earning another cheer from the crowd.

"Ayun naman pala, partner! May inspiration pala talaga!" Josh commented, seeing how affectionate both Serena and Gaille look right now at each other.

Charice took the mic from Josh since hers was still in Gaille's hand. "Aww! The fact that Gaille said earlier na this is out her comfort zone yet she did it for Serena, napaka-sweet naman talaga!"

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The crowd suddenly started chanting.

"Oh, kiss daw!" One of the dance troupe members said.

"Pagbigyan niyo na 'yung audience!"

"That was not included in the plan!" Gaille thought to herself, mentally panicking. It was a good thing she knows how to hide it or else everyone would've noticed by now.

Suddenly Serena shifts closer to her.

"What are you doing?" Gaille asked in a low voice, taken aback from Serena's sudden action.

Serena whispered back. "Just trust me."

Before Gaille could even answered back, Serena puts her palm over the former's cheek and pulled her closer, making her lean in.

Suddenly, Gaille felt a soft pair of lips against her cheek that lasted for less than a second. Along with this is the crowd's loud uproar.

Gaille's ears started to get red out of shyness after Serena pulled away.

Serena took the mic from Gaille's hand and spoke through it. "Ayan na guys ah? Bawal na mag-demand kasi mahiyain bebe ko."

She gave the mic back to Charice and bowed, thanking the emcee for letting them took over.

"Narinig niyo 'yun guys ah? Baka rin kasi sumobra na tayo sa allotted time for each performers." She laughed. "Once again, that was Danca Da Alma! Let's give them another round of applause! Thank you for entertaining each one of us with more than just a performance!"

---

Timeskip

After having full of singing, dancing and even a band performance, the event finally has come to an end. The crowd started getting lesser as time goes by as they made their way home.

Gaille and Serena had also changed into a more casual clothing, getting ready to approach their friends after being "official".

"So, how do you feel, Gaille? Kamusta naman maging girlfriend ako?" Serena teased as she sat down on the bench beside Gaille.

"We've just become an official couple for everyone's eyes." Gaille scoffed. "Honestly? I don't really know what to feel right now. Other than nahiya ako sa ginawa mo kanina, nothing."

"'Di ka pa ba naki-kiss sa cheek? Grabe ka naman, Gaille!"

"I have been naman before. It's natural naman for me to feel shy if I've been given affection by anyone, especially since nasa harap tayo ng audience kanina."

As they talk continuously, nakita sila nila Kio and Madi. The former approached them, seemingly excitedly and all knowing that the two had finally become "official".