Chapter 4

DK POV
When everyone met up once we had finished shopping THE8 and Joshua had tons of toys and......a car?! "Umm Junghan?... Why do you guys have a toy car?" I asked. Just the THE8 came over to the car. "Junghan let me get a car!" He said. "Yeah but THE8 aren't yo-" I got cut off by him. "It's mine don't touch it!" He said looking at me like I just stole something of his. "I don't want it." I said bluntly. 'Okay I kinda do...' I thought. When we got everything in bags, except for THE8's car, we headed home. On our way back all of a sudden (Y/n) screamed. S. Coups, who was driving the car looked like he about died. "Why did you scream you scared us all!!" Junghan said. "Puppies!" She squealed. 'Kyeopta' I thought. "Oppa! Can we please go to the pet shop!" She said as she asked S. Coups. He looked at her for a minute. "Fine.... Let's go to the pet shop." He said. "Yay!" Dino said. "Thank you Oppa!" She said to him and smiled. "Your welcome." He told her and of we went into the pet shop.

(Y/n) POV
When S. Coups said we could go to the pet shop I was really happy. 'I hope he'll let me get a dog.' I thought. "I have my ways" I said smiling and walked to where the dogs were. "KYEOPTA!" I said while looking at all the dogs. There were all different kinds and ages! I saw a German Shepard that was 9 months old. He was so cute! I got to pet him since I asked one of the workers if I could and after that I told the lady I would be right back. I went back to go find one of the members to see if they would let me get him. That's when I saw Woozi looking at fish so I went over to where he was. "Woozi Oppa!" I said as I grabbed him by the arm. He looked at me and his cheeks showed a light blush but I pretended not to notice. "What is it?" He asked. "Can you come look at the dogs with me?" I asked looking at him. "Sure." He said and smiled. "Yay!" I jumped up and down and held his hand then brought him over to where the dogs were. 'Why are his hands so cold!' I thought when we got to the dogs. I didn't let go of his hand. "Can I get a dog?" I asked. "Eh?! Why are you asking me?" He said a little surprised. 'He probably thought I was gonna ask S. Coups something like this.' I thought, I then looked at him. "Because your my Oppa!" I said loud and clear. He got flustered after that. "Y-yeah but aren't the other your Oppa's too?" He asked. "Yes! But I wanted to ask you!" I said. He just looked at me then looked at our hands then looked at me again. "Yours hands are cold so I'm warming them up for you!" I said smiling. 'YOUR STUPID (Y/N) THAT WAS SO CHEESY!' I thought. He smiled at me. "Please!~ Just ONE puppy!" I said swaying our hand back and forth. "Okay okay! I'll get you a dog." He said. "Yay! Thank you Oppa!" I said with excitement and hugged him. He patted my head. "I want the German Shepard!" I said when I let go and jumped up and down. He then asked one of the workers to help us and I got my puppy! "So what are you gonna name him?" Woozi asked. "Hmmm....Max!" I said and laughed as the puppy gave me a kiss. We then bought him a leash, food/water bowl, a dog collar, and dog food.

Woozi POV
When (Y/n) had held my hand until we got what the dog needed (food, toys etc.) I had this feeling in my stomach that wouldn't go away. 'Why am I always like this around her?' I thought. 'A-am I......in love?!' I thought to myself. "No, no, no, no" I said. 'I can't be in love with (Y/n)! She's my best friend but...what if we started dating?! I might hurt her, well the fans would, but I would too.....' I thought. "Wait why am I even thinking this?"I said out loud. "Thinking what?" (Y/n) asked looking at me. "N-nothing." I said and we headed to where the others were. "Why do you have a dog with you?" S. Coups asked. "Woozi Oppa got him for me!" (Y/n) said happily. 'Thanks for blowing my cover....' I thought. S. Coups looked at me and waved his hand telling me to go outside with him. Everyone else went and played with the dog. Once we got outside where they couldn't hear us S. Coups started talking. "Why did you get a dog?!" He asked, a little mad. "(Y/n)'s the one that asked me! IMEANSHECAMEUPTOMEANDHELDONTOMYARMTHENHELDMYHANDANDSHEHUGGEDMEANDASKEDFORADOG! HOWWASISUPPOSEDTOSAYNOWHENSHEWASBEINGSOCUTE! IMEANSERIOUSLLYIHADTHISWEIRDFELLINGINMYSTOMACHTHEWHOLETIMEANDEVERYTIMEITHINKABOUTHERITDOESNTGOAWAY!" I said super loud. I stared at the ground wide-eyed. "You like her." S. Coups said. "W-what did you say?" I asked. "You like her ya pabo." He said and smiled. "I didn't think you would say that much. I was just asking why you got the dog but you shared the whole story." He said and looked at me. I just stared at him. "Come on let's go inside so we can tell everyone it's time to go home." He said. "W-wait! Your not gonna tell anyone about this are you?" I asked. "No I won't tell anyone." He said and I sighed in relief. "Now if I had to because of Truth or dare... Or because some said I had to then, yes, yes I would. But that's not gonna happen. At least I don't think so." He said and then walked inside. "Ugh!" I said and walked inside as well. 'Hopefully no one heard me say that. Or see me and (Y/n) hold hands inside the store' I thought.