Chapter 22

(F/r)- Favorite restaurant

(F/f)- Favorite food

Woozi POV

We walked around the streets deciding on what store to go in when all of a sudden a girl comes up to me and asks for my autograph. She was really nice she was only around...uh..12 I think. She even asked if she could take a picture with (Y/n) and me. When we started walking again (Y/n) was smiling. "Why are you smiling like that?" I asked. "Just thinking about how cute that little girl was." She told me. "Well maybe one day you'll have a daughter of your own soon." I say, taking her hand hand in mine. "What are you trying to say Jihoon." She says as if she can read my mind because she's smiling. Which is really cute to be honest. This is gonna be hard because it feels like I'm proposing to her right now. I don't even have the ring yet! W-wait did I say yet? I-I meant I don't have one yeah! Because that's never gonna happen......o-o. "W-well I w-was just s-saying that m-maybe when y-you get married o-one day you'll h-have a d-daughter of y-your own....." I told her. "Okay then." She said and we walked into a couple store she spotted a moment ago. "What about this?" She asked. They were white sweaters and had the words I love him/I love her on the back. It had a heart on the wrist of the sweater and had a heart for the 'O' in love on the back of the sweater. "It's cute. You wanna try it on?" I ask. She nodded happily and we went to try it on. We tried on a bunch of shirts, sweaters, hats, etc. In the end we bought 2 sweaters, 3 T-Shirts, and a hat. Before we left the store I saw a stand that had couple rings. "Jagiya." I said pulling on her shirt sleeve a little. "What is it?" She asked. "A couple ring." I told her pointing at them. "Should we get one?" I asked. "Yeah!" She said and came over with me to where the rings were at. "What about these?" (Y/n) said. I looked at them and they were really nice. I nodded and looked at her. "You've gotta wear this all the time okay?" I told her after we left the store. She smiled, "I will and you have to as well. Even at concerts." She said. "That won't be a problem. I'll wear this for the rest of my life." I said holding her hand in mine. "Should we head home? Or shop some more?" I asked. "Mmmm whatever you want is fine by me." She said. "Well then....Let's go get something to eat then head home. On our way to a place to eat there were a lot of fans but none came up because I guess they saw me with (Y/n) because they were all screaming and pointing at us. I waved and we walked into (f/r). We ordered (F/f) and ate like a normal couple would, laughing and talking, just having a good time. I was glad I got to come out here with (Y/n). I can't go all the time because of me being an Idol but today has been a lot of fun.

-Time Skip-

(Y/n) POV

When we got home everyone looked at us. "Where have you two been?" (F/n) asked. "Shopping!" I said happily. "What!? You went shopping without me! I'm hurt!" She said in a hurt tone, but she was just messing around. I laughed, "I'm sorry i'll bring you next time." I said. "Let's go to your room so I can see what you guys bought." She said and we headed upstairs to my room leaving Woozi with the others. "Can I come with you guys!?" He asked frantically. "Why?" I asked. "They won't stop staring at me!" He whined. I laughed at how cute he was being, "Sorry but girls only." I told him. When I closed the room to my door (F/n) screamed. Which made me scream. "What!? Is it a bug!?" I screamed. "No it's not a bug! The ring! The ring!" She said jumping up and down. "What about?" I say. "You didn't have that befo-.. OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS GOT COUPLE RINGS!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. My eyes winded because I didn't expect that. "Y-yes..and couple T-shirts..." I tell her. "Eeeeek!" She said excitedly. She looked at the clothes in the bag and screamed once more. "These are sooooo cute!" She told me. I smiled, "You like them that much?" I asked. "UH WHO WOULDN'T! I MEAN THESE ARE COUPLE THINGS AND STUFF LIKE THIS IS SO CUUUUTE!" She says. She asked me a bunch of questions and when I told her about what Woozi had said about the little girl she about died...no iI'm serious she almost fainted or had a nosebleed...maybe both? Then she ran down stairs screaming. "LOOK LOOK LOOK!" She said putting Woozi's hand in front of their faces which suprised them and accidentally ended up hitting Wonwoo in the face. "Sorry Wonwoo and look at Woozi's finger he has a ring on he never had that before!" She tells them. "Your right he's never had a ring like that before." Vernon said. THE8 and Hoshi looked at each other and screamed scaring everyone else. "COUPLE RINGS!!~" They said or more like squealed. I'm not kidding once again...they sounded like girl's. "Awww" Mingyu said. "You guys are too cute." Seungkwan said. I was still at the top of the stairs so no one saw me yet. "So, when are you going to propose t-" DK covered Jeonghan's mouth with his hand. I blushed hearing this. Was he really wanting to propose to me one day I mean he couldn't like me that much...right? I sighed and walked down stairs. "SEE (Y/N) HAS ONE TOO!" She said pulling my hand towards them just when she had finally let go of Woozi's hand. "Well we do have a concert next week. Woozi here should so everyone the ring on TV." Vernon said. "That would be SOOOO CUTE!" (F/n), Hoshi, and THE8 said in sync. "What am I gonna do with you three?" I asked. They just looked at me and smiled. "Yeah just show a sign like put your hand in front of you or something. We'll help you out too." DK said. "Okay Okay." Woozi said smiling. "Can't wait!" The three fangirls..well fangirl and fanboys said in sync once more. 'This is gonna be really interesting.' I thought.