Chapter 20

S. Coups POV

When (Y/n) came back to the house she looked happy. 'What happened to her?' I thought. When I turned to look at her I saw Woozi. "Woozi!" I said happily. Well maybe to happily...because everyone else came rolling down the stairs like a heard of buffaloes. "WOOZI!" Everyone screamed and hugged him. I smiled, 'I'm glad the family is back together.' I thought. Just then (Y/n) came up to me. "I'm sorry about earlier...." She said. "It's okay (Y/n).. You were just upset about Jihoon being in the hospital so apology excepted." I told her. She smiled and hugged me. "Thank you." She said. "Thank you for what?" I asked. "For being there for me and the others." She said. "Your welcome." I said and smiled.

-Time Skip-

Dino POV

It was dinner time and I ate silently. I sighed, 'Why does life hate me?' I thought. I looked at Jihoon-Hyung and (Y/n) who were talking and smiling at each other. You could tell that they loved each other dearly. There's no doubt about it. When I finished my dinner I went upstairs and played games on my computer while listening to music trying to get her off my mind. But it wouldn't work. I heard the door open to my room and thought it was probably just Seungkwan. He always checks up on me nowadays. I turned my music up louder to drown his voice out. Suddenly someone closed my laptop. "YAH! Seungkwan why did you do th-" I looked up to see it was (Y/n). She sat on my bed close to me. My heart was beating faster than ever. "Dino I just wanted to say....Do you like me? I mean more than a friend?" She asked. I was silent for a moment. "You know there's a lot of fish in the sea right?" She said. I started to get angry and look down. I knew where she was going with this and I didn't like it. "Yeah so what?" I said in an angry tone. "I'm just saying that there's a girl somewhere out there for you and you'll love her, care for, maybe even marry her and have an amazing life." She told me. "No..You don't understand." I said quietly so she couldn't hear me. "What?" She asked. "I said you don't understand!" Louder than normal. My hands were in fists at this point and blood was rising to my face. "I've loved you since I laid eyes on you and now you and Jihoon-Hyung are dating and my heart is torn. There's no other girl in the world I want to be with besides you!" I shouted. "Dino I-" I cut her off and smashed my lips onto hers. When I parted I knew she was shocked. It was silent for a moment before I spoke up with tears in my eyes. I put my jacket on and put the hood over my head. "Nothing even matters to me anymore." I said and walked out of the room leaving (Y/n) in a daze.

-Time Skip-

Woozi POV

Everyone had gone to bed hours ago but I was still wide awake. I laid in my bed looking at the ceiling that I really couldn't see because of all the darkness in the room. Just then I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said as I looked at the door to see who it was. It was (Y/n), she looked like a little kid by the door. I smiled but was also concerned. She usually doesn't wake up at night coming in my room. "What's wrong Jagi?" I asked. "I-I had a b-bad dream." she said rubbing her eyes. 'Still has her inner child.' I thought. I waved her over to the bed and told her to lay with me. She got in the bed and looked at me with a few tears in her eyes. "So, tell me what the dream was about." I asked her while playing with her hair and looking at her. "I-I had a-a dream that y-you and t-the others h-had left m-me and it w-was dark and s-scary and n-no one w-would answer m-me. Everyone l-left me. I-I had n-no one." She said. I wiped away her tears and held her close. "Dont worry (Y/n) we won't ever leave you." I told her. "We'll always be there for you." I said gently. She put her head onto my chest. "C-can I s-sleep with you t-tonight...." She asked. I smiled, "Of course (Y/n) anything for you." I said. "Saranghae Oppa." She said. "Nado Saranghae Jagi." I kissed her forehead and hugged her tight. I smiled as I watched her sleep peacefully, putting a piece of her hair behind her ear. 'I'm glad I have you (Y/n).' I thought. My whole world stops when I put my arms around her like nothing in the entire universe matters. People can say what they want about us but I won't care because as long as I have (Y/n) by my side....I'm happy. After about 10 minutes I soon fell asleep thinking about (Y/n).

(Y/n) POV

I had a nightmare that all of Seventeen and (F/n) was gone. It was total darkness. No one but me, I was scared and lonely. I called out to them but I only heard an echo in reply. I shot up out of bed with tears in my eyes. (F/n) had her own room, Max was with her, and the guys all had their own rooms too. So I was alone. I didn't like it. I got up and walked to Jihoon's room. 'He might be asleep' I thought so I knocked on the door and surprisingly he was awake. "What's wrong Jagi?" He asked in a concerned tone. "I-I had a b-bad dream." I said...probably sounding like a little kid telling their mom and dad. I rubbed my eyes. He waved his hand at me telling me to come over and lay down with him. I got under the covers and looked at him. "So, what was the dream about?" he asked. "I-I had a-a dream that y-you and t-the others h-had left m-me and it w-was dark and s-scary and n-no one w-would answer m-me. Everyone l-left me. I-I had n-no one." I said, tears rolling down my cheeks. Jihoon wiped them away and held me close to him. "Don't worry (Y/n) we won't ever leave you." He said. "We'll always be there for you." He told me gently still playing with my hair. I put my head on his chest. I could feel his heartbeat, which made me feel at ease. "C-can I s-sleep with you t-tonight." I asked shyly. I knew he was smiling. "Of course (Y/n) anything for you." He said. "Saranghae Oppa." I told him. "Nado Saranghae Jagi." He said back. He kissed me on the forehead and hugged me tight. I had my hands in front of me being as possibly close to jihoon as I could be. After a few minutes I heard him take a deep breath and put his head right in front of mine. He makes me feel safe everyday of my life. I'm glad that I'm with him because I love him with all my heart and nothing else matters to me.