Chapter 31

(Y/n) POV
I woke up this morning and saw Woozi right in front of me. He had his arms around me not moving them. I tried to get up but he tightened his grip. "Jihoonie!" I whined. "Just stay a little longer....." He mumbled. "Wae?" I asked looking at him, but he had his eyes closed. I was still laying down but turned around and looked at him. I smirked knowing he didn't like being called cute and said it to him. "Your to cute!" I said and kissed him on the forehead. He instantly looked up at me and made a strong glare. Chills went down my spine and before I knew it he was on top of me. Now don't you dare think dirty.....peasants! No just kidding about the peasants thing. "I'm not cute!" He told me with pink cheeks. I just stared at him. My face turned bright pink and my heart was beating really fast. He looked at me and tilted his head. "Why are you blushing?" He asked then smirked. "We're you thinking dirty thoughts?" He asked me. "A-aniyo....." I said quietly. "Uh huh." He said teasingly, then kissed me and got up. "Get up silly! I wanted to go look for you a wedding dress today!" He said with a smile on his face. I looked at him with a smile on my face. "Really!" I exclaimed jumping up and down on the bed. "Yes really! But let's not break my bed in the process!" He said while laughing. I still get butterflies around this boy even though we are engaged. There's just something about him that makes me this way and I don't know what.

-at the wedding dress store-

We walked into the store and I gasped as I saw all the dresses. They were beautiful! "I want them all!" I said. "Well we can't get them all." Woozi told me with a chuckle. "Yeah I know..." I said with a sigh. I started to pick out a few dresses to try on and Woozi helped me look. When we got around 6 or 8 I headed to the back to put them on. A few ladies helped me and soon pulled the curtain opened for the first one. Woozi stared at me for a while. "Is it bad?" I asked a little nervous. I don't really think I'm that perfect I think I'm fat but Jihoon always tells me I'm perfect just the way I am and that I'm not. "No not at all. It's.....your beautiful." He said as he stood up and took a photo. He smiled at me and smiled back. I went to go try on the next one after a few minutes and so on. I finished trying dresses on in about an hour. Now it was time to find Jihoon a Tux! "Okay let's go home." He said as he got up out of his seat. "Nuh uh mister! We're gonna find you a tux!" I told him. "Today?" He whined with a pouty face. "Yes today." I said with a smile and giggled. "Okay fine..." He said and we started to look for suits for him. Once we found some he went to go try them on. When he came out he was in a white tux and white pants. "You look handsome." I told him with a smile on my face. "I guess but I'm to short!" He exclaimed. "No your not your perfect and hey your taller than me!" I said. "Yeah...only by 4 centimeters though." He said. "Still..." I said as I took a photo. "Go try the others on." I said as the curtains closed. A while later he came out with a black tux on and of course black pants and shoes. He smiled as I took another photo. I was still in one of the dresses I had tried on which was a mini dress because I didn't feel like changing.....Okay fine! I couldn't find my shirt....oh well. When Woozi was done trying on the suits we got the white one and got my dress as well. It was long and wavy, that was pure white and had flowers on the waist all the was down to the bottom of its. "Yeobo...." Jihoon said looking at me. "Y-yeobo?" I said stuttering. "Why not? We are getting married and besides the question I was going to ask is why you still have the dress on." He asked. "Uh...um....well ya see....I sorta kinda lost my shirt in the back so I don't know what I'm going to do...." I told him in a shy voice. He laughed a little. "I'll be right back." He told me as he headed to his car. I stood there in confusion...also still in a wedding dress. 'What is he doing?' I thought. He came back inside with one of his T-shirts. "You can wear it." He told me. I still had my shorts so I was fine. "Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded his head with a smile. "I'm sure." He told me. "Thank you!" I said with a smile on my face and hugged him. "Your welcome...hey that's what husbands do, right?" He said with a smile. I laughed a little and went to go change.

Woozi POV
I gave (Y/n) one of my shirts that I had in the car since she lost hers and she went to go change. How do you lose your shirt?...Anyway when she came back out she was wearing her denim shorts and my blue t-shirt that was a little long on her. She looked cute. She's always cute. I smiled when she came back out. "You ready?" I asked. "Yup!" She said nodding her head. We walked to the car and went to go eat. We stopped downtown and ate from the food stands. We had fish cakes, ttodobokki (don't think I spelled it right :/), ice cream..all that type of stuff. We had a lot of fun too. There were a ton of people who recognized us and wanted to take photos and also said congratulations! It was really sweet and I'm glad we have such amazing fans who care about (Y/n) just as much as I do. "You wanna go back home?" I asked as we walked around some more. "Not really..." (Y/n) said. "Aigoo what am I going to do with you?" I say teasingly. She just looked at me. "How about we go to Pledis Entertainment?" I asked. "I've been there before though." (Y/n) told me taking my hand in hers, linking our arms. "I know but maybe they can help us with a time for when the wedding can be and all that stuff." I said to her looking into her (e/c) eyes. "Yeah!" (Y/n) said enthusiastically. I kissed her on the cheek and we headed to the car still hand-in-hand on our way to Pledis Entertainment.